Lossien Update 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lossien Update 2017

I don't know if any of you knew who Lossien was. But she was a YouTuber who made LazyTown fan made videos. Here are a few of her videos.

After a Six Year Hiatus she has returned

Re: Lossien Update 2017

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    I don't know if any of you knew who Lossien was. But she was a YouTuber who made LazyTown fan made videos. Here are a few of her videos.
    Yeah I remember her very well. She played a big role in the (cosplay) LazyTown community some time ago. Nice to see a new video.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Yeah I remember her very well. She played a big role in the (cosplay) LazyTown community some time ago. Nice to see a new video.
      Indeed. It's been a while

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        yeah good old Lossien...didn't know that she's such a good singer as well (in case she did)...sounds like taken straight from a musical
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          yeah good old Lossien...didn't know that she's such a good singer as well (in case she did)...sounds like taken straight from a musical
          Yeah she has a pretty decent voice

Comment

Working...
          X