LT Conspiracy Theories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Theories

Lol this is ridiculous! Laughing at the concept that maybe all postman characters are the same multidimensional being.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Lol this is ridiculous! Laughing at the concept that maybe all postman characters are the same multidimensional being.
      Thanks for the cliff notes!
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        Laughing at the concept that maybe all postman characters are the same multidimensional being.
        Bæjarstjórinn for some reason mentions the "nice stamp" on the President's letter. This taken with the fact the postman is named Thomas, may in fact connect Robbie Rotten to another character. There's a movie called Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller (released 1988) about a boy who is able to travel to different places on postage stamps. A lesser-known sequel was released some six years later. In each of these films the citizens, at times, have clown-like makeup jobs or sometimes have red circles painted on their cheeks. Let us not forget about the postman's years in Clowntown folks. Anyway, in Tommy Tricker there’s some kids who uncover a letter containing magical rhymes that when recited can shrink a person down to small size. They are then able to travel around the world on "nice stamps". This mode of shrinking down and going to alternate worlds is synonymous with a character named Karl Knave who starred in the Chillogy video series. In Karl’s secret town all the citizens are fabricated by him out of plastic and have makeup on similar to what you might find in Áfram Latibær. The machine Karl uses to do this may be a future version of the one Robbie uses in the Dancing Duel/Who's Who? episodes of LazyTown to create living dolls. What I can't figure out is if Tommy Tricker is the younger version of Robbie Rotten or a peripheral creation of the imagined world. And is Karl Knave perhaps the person Robbie will eventually become after losing to Sportacus?

Comment

Re: LT Conspiracy Theories?

I know some people say that Robbie Rotten used to be a superhero, but in Good to be Bad he says villainry is the only life he's ever had (I learned this on another thread). Checkmate theorists!

Comment

I really dislike it when fans come up with conspiracy theories about kids shows and cartoons. Why can things not be taken at face value?

Comment

Unfortunately, the entirety of LazyTown the television series, is all part of an elaborate make-believe world in the mind of an autistic child named Tommy Westphall.

Glitch posted earlier that Bing Bang was playing in EastEnders, a show which is implicated in the Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis via Dr. Who and I'm sure others. And if LazyTown exists inside EastEnders, which is a total fabrication inside Tommy Westphall's mind, then LazyTown must also be a total fabrication inside Tommy Westphall's mind.

rip.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post39170

Comment

[QUOTE=Stingy;100137]Unfortunately, the entirety of LazyTown the television series, is all part of an elaborate make-believe world in the mind of an autistic child named Tommy Westphall.

Glitch posted earlier that Bing Bang was playing in EastEnders, a show which is implicated in the Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis via Dr. Who and I'm sure others. And if LazyTown exists inside EastEnders, which is a total fabrication inside Tommy Westphall's mind, then LazyTown must also be a total fabrication inside Tommy Westphall's mind.

That gave me a good laugh.

Comment

I have a theroy involving Robbie and Sportacus. Robbie is basically Lazytowns answer to syndrome. Robbie wanted to be number 9's Sidekick but failed so he gav eup on ecersie and started being lay and turned the kids into puppets so they dbe lay to. another theroy of mine

all of the hereos past and present Sportacus are actually robots placed in Lazytown which is an Icelandic prison camp for two people. Stephenie whos actually a ngerous superpowere child. and Robbie whos even mroe dangerous than she is. It explains why there were others before sportacus eplains robie and explians why all the others are puppets. becuase the governmetn put them tehre to make her feel less liek shes in prison and more like shes in a town with family. her parents sent her away at the governments request which explains why her "Uncle" is the mayor and loks nothing like her and why weve never seen her family and why shes there with no eplantion why shes there. She lives in a settign that isnt a true prison becuase they dont want to scare the young hcild. Would also eplain wy sportacus always captures robbie each time he knows. and pretends to be her friend to save her from finding out the truth. Robbie is the villian but in truth hes ust the warden but hes just as evil.

Comment

Theory: Between the periods of the plays and the TV series, the characters like Eyrún and Maggi were literally killed off by Milford. Where are the bodies, you may ask?

In this mysterious hole under his house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hole.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	150339

Comment

My Theory , Stephanie's hair is not pink, it is brown blonde, she dyed her hair because pink is her favorite color NOTE: it's fiction

Comment

Working...
                      X