Stephanie from New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie from New York

In the pilot we know that Stephanie takes the train to lazytown. But we don't know where from. She is possibly from New York due to familiarity with buildings such as the Empire State Building. LazyTown is in Iceland, so she must've taken a train across the sea

Re: Stephanie from New York

Originally posted by EwanWilton View Post
    LazyTown is in Iceland, so she must've taken a train across the sea
    LazyTown is not located in Iceland though.
    Sportacus does come from an isle in the North Sea, but that doesn't say too much about the location of the town itself.

Originally posted by EwanWilton View Post
    She is possibly from New York due to familiarity with buildings such as the Empire State Building.
    You do know that us Europeans have a pretty good geographical knowledge as well, right? ;)
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

That and in "The Great Crystal Caper" Robbie offered Stingy a bag of coins, which he said included Iceland. I assume the show takes place in whatever country it airs. Like the US version the US, and the UK dub the UK.

Comment

LazyTown exists in a nondescript country in what seems to be a version of the real world. It's been confirmed that England, Iceland, China, and France exists in that universe, so it's fair to say that the USA and by extension, New York also exists, especially since she mentions the Empire State Building by name.

However, the people portrayed in China and France are relatively normal looking, and the people in LazyTown, including Stephanie, are not quite as normal looking, so it would make more sense if Stephanie was from the same country or region in which LazyTown exists.

Since Milford is her uncle, and her uncle is the Mayor, it is safe to say that he was probably born in LazyTown, which would indicate that at least one of parents were also born in LazyTown. But since Stephanie is clearly not from LazyTown, whichever parent was native to LazyTown clearly moved away at some point and had her at a different place, which is not not New York.

That's the long way of saying, could be :p
        Ultimately, don't worry about it too much, even me typing out this post was me thinking too hard about it haha.

Comment

What about In The Last Sports Candy? Lincoln was there trying to get votes.

Comment

Working...
          X