Sportacus #10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus #10?

Anyone's thoughts about the previous 9 Sportacus-like heroes that are briefly referenced in the first episode?? Origin? Human? Ect

Re: Sportacus #10?

I think Robbie must have destroyed him due to the period of neglect. He says" another one", that infers that there was # 9,8,7. So Robbie must've run #9 out of town or he just quit

Comment

Originally posted by EwanWilton View Post
      I think Robbie must have destroyed him due to the period of neglect. He says" another one", that infers that there was # 9,8,7. So Robbie must've run #9 out of town or he just quit
      Yeah that sounds pretty accurate knowing Robbie! :xd: But also what are THEY like are they heros distributed by a giant sports organisation? Or are they all family? Or they could be part of some kind of sports clan? And where do they come from? Crazy stuff.

Comment

Robbie defeated nine Sportacus's but number ten was too Sportafloppy for him to handle.

Comment

Actually I don't think Robbie Rotten removed the previous Sportaci or whatever you call multiple of them. An older version of the LazyTown website said this:
          One day, not long after, Sportacus 9 announced that he had to move on (he was only passing through). But before he left, he gave young Alex an old, old wooden box and told him, very solemnly, that if Alex continued to practice, eat right, and work hard, then, when he was old enough he could open the box and there would be something inside that would change his life.

As Alex got older, he became stronger, healthier, and more confident – until the day came for him to open the box. Inside was a beautiful Sportacus uniform with the number ‘10’ on the chest, a uniform that fit perfectly! And that’s when Alex realized his destiny was to carry on Sportacus 9’s work inspiring kids like himself to lead healthy lives.
          So Sportacus 9 wasn't kicked out by Robbie; rather he passed his job on to Alex, the current Sportacus.

Comment

Working...
          X