The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Local Date
    24th June 2019
    Local Time
    07:19

Heilsan leyfi ekki tttku Eurovision 2017

Heilsan leyfi ekki tttku Eurovision 2017

Quote Originally Posted by RV ( slensku)
    Stefn Karl Stefnsson, sem leikur Glanna glp Latabjarttunum, segist ekki vera a huga a taka skorun rflega tu sund manna um a hann keppi fyrir slands hnd Eurovision r. Heilsan leyfi a ekki. Stefn Karl segist akkltur fyrir skorunina og hlhuginn. Hann skorar Mna Svavarsson a semja Eurovision-lag og a s hann hugsanlega til a syngja nsta ri.

Stefn Karl laist heimsfrg fyrra egar lagi Lagi We Are Number One var geysivinslt internetinu. Breskur maur, Andrew McCarton, er upphafsmaur undirskriftasfnunarinnar. „Mr finnst etta nttrulega alveg strfenglegt, a einhver vilji fyrsta lagi a g syngi Eurovision og hva yfir 10.000 manns. Og a sem mr finnst nttrulega mjg fyndi er a essi skorun kemur a utan fr samkeppnisailanum,“ segir Stefn Karl samtali vi Frttastofu RV.

Stefn Karl segir a etta komi sr verulega vart. Hins vegar s ljst a arna su adundur Glanna glps og Latabjar og ar af leiandi tnlistar Mna Svavarssonar. „Og a er spurning hvort a tti ekki a skora Mna a semja gott Europop lag fyrir keppnina. g tla a fra skorunina af mr og yfir Mna Svavarsson og segja: Mni komdu me eitt gott Eurovision lag, tt eftir a vinna etta,“ segir Stefn Karl. Og tlar a syngja a? „a er aldrei a vita, g skal alla vega lofa v a vera bakrddum,“ segir Stefn Karl.

Hann er ekki viss um a hann hefi heilsu til a keppa Eurovision. Hann er n lyfja- og geisla mefer vi krabbameini og vonast til ess a n heilsu sumar. Hann segist hafa upplifa afar mikinn stuning fr flki vs vegar um heiminn. „g f hundru brfa, skilaboa og kommenta viku, han og aan r heiminum. etta er algjrglega metanlegt og eins og g hef sagt ur vitlum etta er okkar fallahjlp, a finna allan enna stuning og a a flk er tilbi a ra vi mann af v a a er svo erfitt, ekki bara fyrir mig heldur fyrir alla sem veikjast, a er einangrunin. a er eitthva sem arf alltaf a passa og a er svo sannarlega passa mnu tilviki,“ segir Stefn Karl.

Health Does Not Permit Participation in Eurovision 2017

Quote Originally Posted by RV (In English)
    Stefn Karl Stefnsson, who played Robbie Rotten in LazyTown, says that he is not considering a petition from over ten thousand people that he performs in Eurovision this year, as his health does not permit it. Stefn says he is grateful for the petition and the affection, and he challenges Mni Svavarsson to make a Eurovision song and that he could possibly sing next year.

Stefn gained fame last year when the song We Are Number One became enormously popular on the internet. A British man named Andrew McCarton, is the founder of the petition. "Naturally, I think that it’s quite magnificent, that anyone wants firstly, that I sing in Eurovision, let alone over 10,000 people. And what I found naturally very funny is that this petition comes from outside competitors," Stefn told the RV Newsroom.

Stefn says that this has all come as a surprise to him, but it is clear that there are many fans of Robbie Rotten, and LazyTown, and consequently the composer, Mni Svavarsson. "And I wonder whether or not this should challenge Mni to create a good Europop song for the contest. I have a dare for Mni Svavarsson: Mni, come with a good Eurovision song, and you will win this," said Stefn. And will you sing it?" You never know. I should at least promise to do backing vocals," said Stefn.

He is not sure that he is in good enough health to compete in Eurovision. He is now on drug and radiation therapy for cancer, and hopes to get better in the summer. He says that he has received a lot of support from people around the world. "I get hundreds of letters, messages, and comments every week, from all around the world. This is invaluable, and as I've said before in interviews, this is our trauma counseling; finding all of this support and seeing that people want to talk to you, because this is just so difficult. Not just for me, but for everyone that’s sick, it’s cushioning. It’s something that’s necessary, and it’s certainly necessary in my case," said Stefn.

Like Toy Soliders

The Youngest MODERATOR
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Local Date
    24th June 2019
    Local Time
    08:19

Re: Heilsan leyfi ekki tttku Eurovision 2017

Wow, That is a really good article, I would have to say that I dont think the petition for him to do something for eurovision was a good idea at all, I thought it was kind of funny, but I didn't take it seriously.

Administrator ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Local Date
    24th June 2019
    Local Time
    14:19

Had no idea this was a thing!

Also, it seems someone in Iceland likes Arsenal football club (red mug).
    Getur einhver annar veri Glanni ? a bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, a er enginn eins og !

Der Postmeister SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Local Date
    24th June 2019
    Local Time
    15:19

I see no need to hire Stefan to perform a Mowni masterpiece like "Dansa Afram Dansa" in the ESC...we've already found out that Iceland has so many skilled vocal artists...didn't we?

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post89977

just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Local Date
    24th June 2019
    Local Time
    15:19

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    we've already found out that Iceland has so many skilled vocal artists...didn't we?
    lol, yeah you're right.
    Besides that, the singer needs to be some young cute girl. That's basically the secure way to claim the winning title at the ESC..

But seriously, go watch this video and tell me it isn't a bit weird that there are so many hot girls.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOyPRtE8PSI
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.