Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getlazy Wiki Improvement Project

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    I added a bit of Trivia to the page for the song Stína Símalína. I know I did something wrong. But I had no idea how to High Light and link the Episode Name Robbie's Dream Team So there is a link next to it. If someone can please help me to show me how to do that the right way It would be appreciated. http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.ph...C3%ADna_(song)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	blehhh.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	149537

You just do this~
    I also changed it to a bullet point (which is what the asterisk is) just so it looked more natural

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6794[/ATTACH]

You just do this~
      I also changed it to a bullet point (which is what the asterisk is) just so it looked more natural
      Thanks I am really a noob to this whole Wiki Editing thing

Comment

Getlazy Wiki Improvement Project

the getlazy wiki page on dvd releases has a few typos in the finnish releases

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailbox View Post
          The best shot you have a getting these things corrected, is posting your suggestions in this thread, along with a link, and wait for someone with permission to edit to fix it!
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

If you tell me where the typos are I can fix them ^^

Comment

They aren't big typos,but the two episode names of the finnish dvd 10: Sportacus vauhdissa are wrong. The wiki reads LazyTowninihittikimara,when it should be LazyTownin hittikimara.
              The wiki also reads Jonkinmoinenijoulupukki,when it should be Jonkinmoinen joulupukki

Comment

They aren't big typos,but the two episode names of the finnish dvd 10: Sportacus vauhdissa are wrong. The wiki reads LazyTowninihittikimara,when it should be LazyTownin hittikimara.
                The wiki also reads Jonkinmoinenijoulupukki,when it should be Jonkinmoinen joulupukki
                All set

Comment

Thank you :)

Comment

I guess I didn't really log it, but I found all of the Jól í Latabæ lyrics on archive.org (krakkabanki) and added them to the wiki a few weeks ago since apparently no one (Except member Stingy and probably a few others) had them before.

Comment

There are a few character pages missing for the plays, so I'll probably start working on those ASAP.

Comment

The pages for most episodes of seasons 3 and 4 are basically empty.

Anyone got any good episode summaries at least?

Comment

Added Hvar ertu nú, Velkomin í Latabæ, Stelpur í vandræðum, refined song lyrics, fixed multiple spelling mistakes in song titles

Comment

Also added all Latador songs.

- - - Updated - - -

Now time to fix all of the broken links, missing pictures, and whatnot

Comment

http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.ph...ial:Statistics

All the links on here don't actually lead to real pages, if someone would like to try and tackle that issue.

Comment

Added pages for the puppeteers since they didn't have any yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X