Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LazyTown Hunger Games! Who would win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LazyTown Hunger Games! Who would win?

Using the whole of LazyTown as the arena (https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...of-text-inside) and using the park as the cornucopia, who would win in a LazyTown hunger games? Contestants representing districts are as follows:

Milford - District 1
    Bessie - District 2
    Ziggy - District 3
    Stingy - District 4
    Trixie - District 5
    Pixel - District 6
    Post-2011 Stephanie - District 7
    Pre-2011 Stephanie - District 8
    Robbie Rotten - District 9
    Roboticus (Assuming he's sentient) - District 10
    Sportacus - District 11

Bare in mind a higher district would correlate to higher drop rates from sponsors and a higher probability to form alliances. Alliances, friendships and rivalries from the show are to be assumed dumbed down but not completely gone. Contestants start on platforms surrounded by mines which are available to use if they would know how. Additionally contestants are not immune to disease and mental stress. Thoughts and or detailed run downs of how it would happen day by day please!

Re: LT Hunger Games!

(Sorry if this isn't as detailed as a day by day run down, but it was fun to type up)

That might be something fun to simulate in the Hunger Games generator, but that's random. I think Sportacus would win due to his fitness and strength. However I can't 100% say he'd win, because he's a hero and doesn't hurt others.

Trixie, Stingy,Robbie and Bessie seem the most likely to fight others. the others I see more pacifistic...well actually maybe not Roboticus

I could probably see ways some people could die:

Milford: He'd probably slip on something and have a nasty fall with no one to catch him.
    Bessie: Might have a similar death to the mayor's'.
    Ziggy: He knows about Sportscandy,but he's been shown to know less than the others, so he might accidentally eat Nightlock thinking it's safe.
    Stingy: Although my favorite, he might die on day 1 trying to take things from people in the Cornucopia while shouting his battle cry "MINE!"
    Trixie: Maybe trying to get a hive of Tracker Jackers to fall on someone, but they sting her instead.
    Pixel: Not really sure actually. Maybe it would be hard without computers? I mean he can make decisions for himself, but I'm not sure how else he can die. Unless he was the victim of a separate successful Tracker Jacker attack by Trixie.
    Post 2011 Stephanie and Pre 2011 Stephanie might ave similar fates: Again like with Pixel I can't think of an exact scenerio for her to die. Maybe she'd lose a fight with someone who wouldn't spare her, like maybe Robbie.
    Robbie Rotten: Given that he's the laziest he might think that sleeping all day is a way to stay safe...Until he's attacked in his sleep.
    Roboticus: Maybe he breaks down and it's considered death
    Sportacus: I assume he'd win, but if he did die it would probably be if someone's sponsor gave them candy and they (If they aren't Ziggy) get Sportacus to eat it somehow, I think he'd die of a sugar meltdown (I think they may be fatal if not treated as soon as possible, that or he'll be attacked when he's weak.)

Again, sorry it's not a day by day run, but those are my thoughts on it. However I do think it would be a good story idea.

Comment

Hahaha yeah it's a fun idea xD I feel like Robbie might have more chances though due to his disguising abilities maybe? Also pixel might have more of a chance as he could perhaps do something with the land mines I was thinking?

Comment

Everyone would die by an accident or murdered by Roboticus except Sportacus and maybe Robbie if he can disguise somehow, but would be killed as soon as Roboticus find him, then Sportacus outsmarts Roboticus and he has no problem killing a robot.
        Or more likely Sportacus tries to save everyone from Roboticus and kills him first, then he only has to let die Ziggy, Milford, Bessie, maybe Stingy and Trixie on an accident, and then steal the food and resources for the rest who are Pixel, Stephanie, and Robbie who are too smart to die on an accident, Sportacus lets them fight and kill each other or die from hunger, and ends up winning without killing anyone himself, even though he could kill them easy breaking their necks/backs or whatever.

Comment

I like these thoughts however there is a possibility that if sportacus kills roboticus he could be injured by the fight? Just going off physical ability as he only just beat him in the race in the show. Which could lead to weaknesses that could be exploited by another character with a weapon such as Robbie Also as sportacus is in district 11 he could be ganged up by an alliance further up the districts ?

Comment

Working...
          X