Milford Meanswell is charge of a small country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milford Meanswell is charge of a small country

How would Milford fare if he were put in charge of a small, fictional tier 3 country with a worse GDP than Sudan and a population of 20?

What would his policy be and how would it turn out?

Re: MilThread Meanswell

I think there would be a lot of OH DEAR-ing going on

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
      I think there would be a lot of OH DEARing going on
      Don't forget the Oh My's as well 😆

If there was a revolt against him, I bet it would be something like the Birthday Surprise episode. Except instead of cakes its with papayas or something. 'Cause the people are so desperate to get poor Milford out of office that they try to terrorize him by throwing their few rations at him XD

Comment

Lets just hope Milford never has access to nuclear launch codes xD

- - - Updated - - -

Also what would the country be called and what would be their staple crop? :xd:

Comment

Originally posted by ☮Sportacus☮ View Post
          Lets just hope Milford never has access to nuclear launch codes xD

- - - Updated - - -

Also what would the country be called and what would be their staple crop? :xd:
          Would they even have access to nuclear power? Maybe a big country is storing supplies there?

Tough break. I was thinking it would be some sort of Pacific Island or a tiny Madagascar sorta deal. Maybe like bananas () or some weird thing like jackfruit. I'm so bad at naming countries, but it would probably have to follow the LazyTown universe scheme (ex. Lazytown, Bullytown). So maybe (insert thing here)-Land???

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
            Would they even have access to nuclear power? Maybe a big country is storing supplies there?

Tough break. I was thinking it would be some sort of Pacific Island or a tiny Madagascar sorta deal. Maybe like bananas () or some weird thing like jackfruit. I'm so bad at naming countries, but it would probably have to follow the LazyTown universe scheme (ex. Lazytown, Bullytown). So maybe (insert thing here)-Land???
            Hahaha probably not xD And omg MeansLand, sorta like Queensland hahaha. An island is a good idea man. Maybe they can grow fruitcake? @Patchi we need to continue to develop this great nation.

Comment

How big would MeansLand be?

Comment

Does he have enough covfefe to run a country though?

Comment

Some people think of odd scenarios with our beloved Lazytown characters.

Comment

Working...
                  X