Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Rottens Wins Meme of the Year 2016

Originally posted by lets_get_hyyerr
    What a righteous win. There was a total of ~17,000 votes casted for the last day and a total of ~100,000 total votes casted from day 1.
    There were many memes to come out of 2016, most notably the second runner up, Harambe. Although Robbie may have a different legacy as Harambe, Robbie wormed his way into becoming one of the most popular memes to be born from 2016 - and it was born right here in r/dankmemes!.
    To those of you who voted for Harambe, don't be upset but understand that Our Lord and Savior will forever be a meme in our lives regardless of he wins a contest or not. Remember, the winner was chosen by you all.
    So with that, we have ended 2016 on an amazing note. The memes were so dank that they created shock waves throughout the world. r/dankmemes is proud to be the forefront of original content and the purest, dankest memes.
    Here's to the memes to come in 2017!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets give a big shout out to u/dankmemeanalyst for hosting the entire contest! They put in a lot of work for it and deserve to be recognized. Link to the contest winner results

For those of you REEEEEEEEing out in the comments, you have a new home - r/REEEEEE

stay dank ;)

Click to read full post.

Re: Robbie Rottens Wins Meme of the Year 2016

Good. That meme deserved to be number one!

..and can we now move on PLEASE

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Good deserves it.

Comment

Now we wait and see if LT becomes a meme AGAIN in 2017.

Comment

Lazytown has always been memeworthy. I don't think it will go away as a meme but I think we are number one as its own thing in particular is on the way out

Comment

wow thats great.

Comment

That's great. And the forum is revived. Maybe 2016 wasn't so bad after all?
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                That's great. And the forum is revived. Maybe 2016 wasn't so bad after all?
                Not all bad no. We have had some new members and some returning members.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  and some returning members.
                  Yeah, like you!

Comment

i dont like robie rotten as a caracter but im glad that the meme won because it helpd this website get some new memeber s and thats good :)

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                      Yeah, like you!
                      Indeed And I am glad to be a returning member. And To see ViVi13 returned as well. Seriously to me she is like a legend in the LT Fan Community along with others like Stingy and Lazypooky

Comment

So well deserved. It was a meme in December and won the entire year. Epic.

Comment

Working...
                        X