I Am A Prince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am A Prince

I was looking through the old Mega Torrent File List (No I did not download it I was just looking through it) and I noticed that it had a Studio Version of the song I Am A Prince. But when I looked through my collection of albums I can not find it any where. Can someone please tell me if it was actually released on any English album?

Re: I Am A Prince

No, but it HAS been released on CD's in other regions. (The following text is from the LazyWiki)

I am a Prince" has been released under a number of different titles in a number of different languages. These include...
    Ich bin ein Prinz" in German (released on the LazyTown - Los geht's Vol. 2 soundtrack)
    Un principe soy" in Latin American Spanish (released on the Bienvenidos a LazyTown soundtrack)
    Sunt un Prinţ" in Romanian (currently unreleased on a CD/DVD)

Comment

This fits well in the discussion we had before about The Mine Song. Same goes for I'm A prince actually.
      http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post88906
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        This fits well in the discussion we had before about The Mine Song. Same goes for I'm A prince actually.
        http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post88906
        What she said. It's never been released in English on CD, but was ripped from Nick.

Comment

Jodi Eichelberger does have a good singing voice and although I'm A Prince is less popular than The Mine Song it's a shame it was not released. It's one of my favorite songs.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Jodi Eichelberger does have a good singing voice
            He's so...

...majestic!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              He's so...

...majestic!
              He sure is!

Well it seems that the NickJr website still has the songs available but with different links. Accidentally I found a simple webpage that I made in 2010 with the right links.
              Here is the song we talk about:

http://static.nickjr.com/kids_landin..._prince_hi.mp3

Comment

"DANCE, PEASANTS!"

I actually like I Am a Prince better than The Mine Song. The World Goes 'Round and 'Round is a close second for me though :)

Comment

Is it just me, or does song sound like it would be like a theme song for a Stingy themed T.V. show on the Disney Channel back in 2006?

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, I'm making a "Stingy" show theme right now!

Comment

He sure is!

Well it seems that the NickJr website still has the songs available but with different links. Accidentally I found a simple webpage that I made in 2010 with the right links.
                    Here is the song we talk about:

http://static.nickjr.com/kids_landin..._prince_hi.mp3
                    You are a life saver THANK YOU

Comment

Oh sweet! This is my favorite song in Lazytown and my favorite episode as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X