Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 2 - Rotten Poster
    Cuddlesnowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    22:43

    Question Question Regarding the Wiki

    The Get Lazy Wiki homepage states that "any member can contribute", but even after making a forum account the log in section doesn't recognise my username and there is no create account option.
    Is the wiki only for members with certain privileges or is there something else I'm missing?

  2. #2
    Owner of GetLazy Forums ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,193
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    22:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlesnowy View Post
    The Get Lazy Wiki homepage states that "any member can contribute", but even after making a forum account the log in section doesn't recognise my username and there is no create account option.
    Is the wiki only for members with certain privileges or is there something else I'm missing?
    Registration is unavailable because of all the annoying spammers and deleters. The single sign-in option (forum to wiki) is not working yet but I will find a solution for that.
    Check your inbox.


    edit: the single sign-in option is not available for PHP 5.6 or higher, and that is what our server has, so I need to wait for an update.

  3. #3
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 2 - Rotten Poster
    Cuddlesnowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    22:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Thanks for the wiki invite! Looking at past (since mostly reverted) edits on the wiki, I can see why you had to make getting on the wiki difficult. Hopefully my contributions will help make the wiki feel more complete!
    http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Haninn

  4. #4
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    megadjmatt25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    885
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    15:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlesnowy View Post
    Thanks for the wiki invite! Looking at past (since mostly reverted) edits on the wiki, I can see why you had to make getting on the wiki difficult. Hopefully my contributions will help make the wiki feel more complete!
    http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Haninn
    Huh I saw a rooster on the front of the pirate ship. But I had no idea that was suppose to resemble Haninn

  5. #5
    The Youngest SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    ItsBeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    113
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    17:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Can you guys allow me to edit the wiki? I would like to add parts into the "Trivia" parts in episodes, and such.

  6. #6
    Owner of GetLazy Forums ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,193
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    22:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBeboy View Post
    Can you guys allow me to edit the wiki? I would like to add parts into the "Trivia" parts in episodes, and such.
    I will add you too.

    edit: I mean un-block you

  7. #7
    The Youngest SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    ItsBeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    113
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    17:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyPooky View Post
    I will add you too.

    edit: I mean un-block you
    Hehe, I understand.

  8. #8
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    megadjmatt25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    885
    Local Date
    22nd July 2017
    Local Time
    15:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    May I also join the Wiki please?

  9. #9
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Rotten Robot Hound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    76
    Local Date
    23rd July 2017
    Local Time
    00:43

    Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

    I would also like to join the Wiki if that's okay. I have lots of experience editing Wikia and Wikipedia (and I don't spam)!

Similar Threads

  1. Cosplay question
    By rottennoodle2 in forum LazyTown Fans Artwork
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21st February 2015, 20:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •