Question Regarding the Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding the Wiki

The Get Lazy Wiki homepage states that "any member can contribute", but even after making a forum account the log in section doesn't recognise my username and there is no create account option.
    Is the wiki only for members with certain privileges or is there something else I'm missing?

Re: Question Regarding the Wiki

Originally posted by Cuddlesnowy View Post
    The Get Lazy Wiki homepage states that "any member can contribute", but even after making a forum account the log in section doesn't recognise my username and there is no create account option.
    Is the wiki only for members with certain privileges or is there something else I'm missing?
    Registration is unavailable because of all the annoying spammers and deleters. The single sign-in option (forum to wiki) is not working yet but I will find a solution for that.
    Check your inbox.

edit: the single sign-in option is not available for PHP 5.6 or higher, and that is what our server has, so I need to wait for an update. :(
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the wiki invite! Looking at past (since mostly reverted) edits on the wiki, I can see why you had to make getting on the wiki difficult. Hopefully my contributions will help make the wiki feel more complete!
      http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Haninn

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddlesnowy View Post
        Thanks for the wiki invite! Looking at past (since mostly reverted) edits on the wiki, I can see why you had to make getting on the wiki difficult. Hopefully my contributions will help make the wiki feel more complete!
        http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Haninn
        Huh I saw a rooster on the front of the pirate ship. But I had no idea that was suppose to resemble Haninn

Comment

Can you guys allow me to edit the wiki? I would like to add parts into the "Trivia" parts in episodes, and such.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
            Can you guys allow me to edit the wiki? I would like to add parts into the "Trivia" parts in episodes, and such.
            I will add you too.

edit: I mean un-block you
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I will add you too.

edit: I mean un-block you
              Hehe, I understand.

Comment

May I also join the Wiki please?

Comment

I would also like to join the Wiki if that's okay. I have lots of experience editing Wikia and Wikipedia (and I don't spam)!

Comment

Would be happy to... but I actually don't know how to modify wiki permissions O.O

Comment

Working...
                    X