Icelandic Live Latibær Singers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icelandic Live Latibær Singers

It truly seems as if Iceland stood first in line when they handed out female singers.

Gotta share this with you guys.
    Absolutely stunning song, and a dress made to fit a goddess.

María Ólafsdóttir
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AR-708149995.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	153111
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Re: Icelandic Live Latibær Singers

Not a bad song. Kind of has that 80's/early 90's kinda sound to it. Some reason it reminds me of the song Alone by B'Z

Comment

I always hesitate before clicking on a thumb nail in which the singer looks like they're screeching, but that was great! Wonder what they were singing about.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Another pearl from the isle in the North.
        Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir singing "Is it true?" at the Eurovision 2009.
        The title of the song is very fitting, as I constantly had to check for myself. But it is indeed true - she does sing this well!

She also appeared in the LazyTown Festival in 2010, singing LazyTown originals, as well as some other songs you may have heard before.

"20 Times Time" / "No ones Lazy in LazyTown": https://youtu.be/EyIihXGq7n4?t=335

"Is it True?" / "You've got a friend in me" / "Vinurinn*": https://youtu.be/EyIihXGq7n4?t=1922

Aaaaaand, she just happens to be born in the great Kingdom of Dania.. ;)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	60L1VlF.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	149500

*Song by Ingó og Veðurguðirnir (Ingo and The Weathergods), directly translated as "His Friend".
        Ingólfur Þórarinsson is the guy playing the guitar in the linked live-event.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          I always hesitate before clicking on a thumb nail in which the singer looks like they're screeching, but that was great! Wonder what they were singing about.
          The song is called "The heart lifts me higher", so it's probably some generic lovesong..

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
            Gotta share this with you guys.
            these chicks are hot...especially Olaf's daughter
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              María Ólafsdóttir
              Is this the same María Ólafsdóttir who did wardrobe/costume for the television series?

Comment

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
                Is this the same María Ólafsdóttir who did wardrobe/costume for the television series?
                That's a different Maria and much older.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If you look closely, you might be able to spot Stefán Karl in a few shots of the music video for All Out Of Luck by Selma Björns.

It looks like we also have Kjartan Guðjónsson (Nenni from GGiL) in there as well, so that makes three LazyTown alumni in the video... can you spot more?

Comment

Working...
                  X