Where can I find free HQ downloads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find free HQ downloads?

I don't have money and they don't have a lot of music to sell anyways. I would like to know if there's a way to get all the songs from the show in high quality on my Android phone. Thanks!

Re: Where can I find free HQ downloads?

I can help you, but only if you're careful not to make a sound.. ;)
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by CannibalBunny View Post
      I don't have money and they don't have a lot of music to sell anyways. I would like to know if there's a way to get all the songs from the show in high quality on my Android phone. Thanks!
      how about ripping them as mp3 from official HD videos on Youtube?

https://de.filsh.net/
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
        how about ripping them as mp3 from official HD videos on Youtube?

https://de.filsh.net/
        But youtube degrades the quality, and converting the videos degrades it even more!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
          But youtube degrades the quality, and converting the videos degrades it even more!
          You're absolutely right.
          But the most crucial factor, though, is that all the songs uploaded on the official YouTube channel are episode rips.
          This means that all the small "uh huh" and stuff, which was added as the puppeteers made episodes more realistic, would also be in every song if ripped.

Nah, I think I'm better off with my lossless FLAC CD rips I have here on my hard drive..
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox
            you can actually pick up the CDs for very cheap these days.
            You may even be lucky to find some second-hand ones, which shouldn't set you back more than a few bucks.
            Then just rip the songs to your hard drive, where they will forever remain in pristine condition!
            I would love to find the original Latibae CD'S The one's for the original Plays and The Christmas One.

Comment

But my parents probably won't let me buy the cd's unless I find them at thrift shops, and I never find LT stuff there sadly.

Comment

But my parents probably won't let me buy the cd's unless I find them at thrift shops, and I never find LT stuff there sadly.
                Unless you have places like FYE,Rasputins,Barnes N Noble where you live that might have something for LT whether it be a CD Or DVD or possibly doing a special order . It is hard to find anything LT in a store now a days. You're best bet is to purchase them online. There pretty cheap on places like Ebay and Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  Unless you have places like FYE,Rasputins,Barnes N Noble where you live that might have something for LT whether it be a CD Or DVD or possibly doing a special order . It is hard to find anything LT in a store now a days. You're best bet is to purchase them online. There pretty cheap on places like Ebay and Amazon.
                  I know, but like I said, my parents want me to buy things for my age, and they don't want me to well, "waste" my money.

Comment

I know, but like I said, my parents want me to buy things for my age, and they don't want me to well, "waste" my money.
                    Sorry. Well someday you will be able to buy things on you're own.

Comment

Just enjoy what you see on YouTube, grow up and save some money. Eventually you can buy from iTunes or some media like that. It was 2006 when I first got introduced to LazyTown and it took me 5 to 10 years before I got nice and clean HQ and HD copies. You can still buy copies 5 to 10 years from now. I bet even this board will still exist
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X