Hang out with Stephanie and pump her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang out with Stephanie and pump her

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

would try to make friends with lovely Steph and pump her about her surname and her parents...later we bake a pretty cake together and throw a pile of cream pie at the mayor
    Gallery

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    would try to make friends with lovely Steph and pump her about her surname and her parents...later we bake a pretty cake together and throw a pile of cream pie at the mayor
    I am not making fun of you. I am not trying to be mean. But no matter how many times I read this it just doesn't sound right for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
      But no matter how many times I read this it just doesn't sound right for some reason
      the reason is your questionable fantasie...why I can't make friends with Steph like Sportacook does?
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
        no matter how many times I read this it just doesn't sound right for some reason
        This only goes to show that you have a perverted mind.. :^)
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          This only goes to show that you have a perverted mind.. :^)
          I WILL NOT CONFIRM OR DENY THIS lol

Comment

Eesh, I have to agree the "pump" part Buzz said sounded a bit off lmao.

Though yeah, the Mayor would be good to talk to as well. I get along with a lot of adults better than some of the kids in my school, so it makes sense :)

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
              *Sigh*
              So many dirty minds on GetLazy...

If I came to LazyTown, I would definitely Bing Bang with Stephanie as well. :xd:

Comment

If I came to LazyTown, I would definitely Bing Bang with Stephanie as well. :xd:
                Y'all honestly need to S T O P

(Jokes aside, the dance looks really fun and I'd do it too! :xd:)

Comment

IT'S STEPHER TIME Lol I am sure you would

Comment

So what does that word mean in that sentence?
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

To pump someone in this context is meaning to try to pressure someone into giving information.

Comment

sorry didn't know about a NSFW double meaning for this one...I use to pick wrong words sometimes since english isn't my first language...much less prepositions...throwing at/on/against/to the mayor?...no one knows

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6717[/ATTACH]
                        "Oh my, Buzz..."
                        hehe yeah that's the scene I was referring to...it's taken from "swiped sweets" right?
                        Gallery

Comment

I use to pick wrong words sometimes since english isn't my first language...
                          You shouldn't feel bad about this Buzz. English can be very difficult at times.
                          I usually try to turn it the other way around, and imagine all the 'murricans having to speak/type "our" language.
                          How long to you think it would take before Matt just hid his face with all the ä, ë, ü, ß, æ, ø, å that we have..? :xd:

hehe yeah that's the scene I was referring to...it's taken from "swiped sweets" right?
                          Indeed it is.
                          Had to watch the episode to find this scene, and I can only say that it is indeed packed with a ship-ton of sexual innuendos - pic especially related..

Comment

I usually try to turn it the other way around, and imagine all the 'murricans having to speak/type "our" language.
                            indeed...our languages are pain in the ass at least for foreigners...much less icelandic ;)
                            Gallery

Comment

much less icelandic ;)
                              Speaking of Icelandic, it is at times like these that I really see the benefits of being Danish - or Scandinavian at least.
                              Once you learn Danish, you're almost getting a 3-for-1 deal, and arguably even a 5-for-1!

Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish are all three very closely related, to the point where if you meet a Norwegian, as a Dane, you can speak your own native tongue, knowing that they'll be able to understand you.
                              The funny thing is, that both Icelandic and Faroese are also extremely similar to our language. Here's an example for you:

English My name is Fox But now I am Foxy
                              Danish Mit navn er Fox Men nu er jeg Foxy
                              Norwegian Mitt navn er Fox Men nå er jeg Foxy
                              Swedish Mitt namn är Fox Men nu är jag Foxy
                              Icelandic Mitt nafn er Fox En nú er ég Foxy
                              Faroese Mítt navn er Fox Men nú er eg Foxy

I guess you can say that it's like German/Dutch or German/Swiss, but only to a certain extend. They share quite a lot of similarities, but comes nowhere near the way the Nordic languages work.

*Note: And I know that Finland is also a part of The Nordic Countries, but their language is not close to ours.
                              Theirs is closer to Russian if anything...

Comment

Working...
                              X