Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character would you choose to hang out with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
    If this hasn't been said yet, I would hang out with Robbie because he has the time machine from season 3. This would allow me to hang out in lazytown indefinitely.
    That was actually in a Season 4 episode.

Comment

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I'd hang out w/ Stingy and the other kids.

Comment

I'd choose to hang out with everyone at least once. I'd make my way around the whole town (and lair)

Comment

To be honest, I would hang out with Robbie; give him tips on being able to sleep every night n all that jazz

Comment

I'd hang with Ziggy to get a lot of free candy and sweets but then I'd team up with Robbie to take out Sportaflop once and for all!

Comment

Stephanie and Sportacus, I would choose them to have a good conversation

Comment

I would pay Sportacus a visit *pervy look*

Comment

I'd hang out with Sportacus definitely!

From the kids, I would say Ziggy.

Comment

Working...
                  X