Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character would you choose to hang out with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
    The dance looks really fun and I'd do it too! :xd:
    Well, why not go and learn it from the one and only teacher herself then? :)

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I would most likely go around the town and see if I can find any of the residents of LT that did not make it to the TV series. Even Haninn.

Comment

Originally posted by cakesandcookies123
        I would eat candy and cakes and donuts with Ziggy and Robbie Rotten along with pizza and fries and I would play video games with pixel.
        I think Sportacus would have something to say bout that :icon_lol:

Comment

i would hang out with stingy for a day because im a hug stingy fan and hes so cool also im kind of lik stingy with my personaltiy so i think we would be good friends :)

Comment

If I had a day in Lazy Town, I would be traveling with the children and with Sportacus. With Stephanie I would dance and eat with Ziggy also some chocolate.

Comment

Robbie Rotten! He could teach me how to be villain number one.

Comment

Stingy, even if he does try to claim my stuff for his own.

Comment

Go try some Lazytown ice cream with Stephanie, have a walk around the town and in the forest, play some football with the kids if they are up to, have a nap wherever I'm comfortable and play some games at Pixel's house

Comment

If I was to visit LazyTown for a day, I would hangout with stingy and pixel. Stingy is a cool and funny character a lot of times. Sure he's picky, but he is still a great dude to hang out with. Pixel is another great character to hang out with because if my expensive Macbook Air breaks he can fix it as well play Watch Dogs 2 with me.
                    :pixel: :headbang:

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                      I would most likely go around the town and see if I can find any of the residents of LT that did not make it to the TV series. Even Haninn.
                      I feel like I'd get along with Haninn somehow. I always seem to get along with old bitter people
                      So I think I'd go visit him too. Also I'd make it a point to find Jives, because Jives is such a big dork (þokkalega!)

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                        I feel like I'd get along with Haninn somehow. I always seem to get along with old bitter people
                        So I think I'd go visit him too. Also I'd make it a point to find Jives, because Jives is such a big dork (þokkalega!)
                        Lol I have a feeling we would get along if we met face to face. And I would love to find Jives. Heck I'd even rap with him.

Comment

They'd probably be wondering why they aren't living in Playtown anymore.

Comment

If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out with?

wow! that's a hard question. everyone's so cool in LazyTown! I'd like to hang out with everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
                              wow! that's a hard question. everyone's so cool in LazyTown! I'd like to hang out with everyone!
                              really everyone?...even Mrs. Busybody?
                              Gallery

Comment

xD well I guess she's a bit... Umm... Dramatic at times... Yes, maybe not. I'd definitely like to see everyone else though. Especially pixel and the mayor! The mayor is so funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X