Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character would you choose to hang out with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

Probably Sportacus alot and Stephanie. I would learn how to do some tricks with Sportacus. Maybe bring my 3DS to record it and put it on YouTube and rewatch it many times to keep practicing how to be like Sportacus!

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
      Probably Sportacus alot and Stephanie. I would learn how to do some tricks with Sportacus. Maybe bring my 3DS to record it and put it on YouTube and rewatch it many times to keep practicing how to be like Sportacus!
      I would watch it too. I want to learn sportacus's skills!

Comment

If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out with?

Sportacus, a day full of exercise, fruit and he jumping around in every moment sounds fantastic to me, super tiring but fantastic . I would love to ask him about the that mystical place where he get his water (lol) , about the another heroes and many other things! I wonder if he would show me the inside of his airship...

Comment

Originally posted by appatary8523 View Post
          Sportacus, a day full of exercise, fruit and he jumping around in every moment sounds fantastic to me, super tiring but fantastic . I would love to ask him about the that mystical place where he get his water (lol) , about the another heroes and many other things! I wonder if he would show me the inside of his airship...
          I would love to try out the sports candy make your own salad booth and talk to the voice recognition assistant.

Comment

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

Same! -Clara

Comment

Robbie & Stingy.

Comment

if i could take my computer with me then it would be pixel and if not i would pick ziggy

Comment

I'd try to meet everyone. I guess I'd contact Sportacus first, think of a game to play with the gang. I don't really get the chance to play sports with friends IRL, so at least I would be able to in Lazytown.

Comment

My Day:

Eat some chocolate with Ziggy, play video games and watch YouTube with pixel. Casually chill with Stephanie and Stingy [really, those characters are so chill in my opinion... would make great friends] Stingy would try to claim my stuff! But... I wouldn't let him! The Mayor? Just joke around with him! Maybe meet Robbie, same with sportaflop. Trixie? Well... she can be a b**c* sometimes! But... i'd probably hang out with her for a bit. After a day, i'd head back home! I'd probably record it on youtube, and share it with everyone! There we go... my Day in lazytown!

Comment

I would hang out with ziggy because he's cute

Comment

Pixel and/or Stingy.

Comment

Uhhh....Robbie obviously.......best character on the show bar none.....

Comment

I'd chill with my boy Milford. Probably say hi to the master of disguise while I'm at it.

Comment

I'd play chess with Mayor Meanswell and Robbie. And show Sportacus and Stephanie and the other kids how we play football in Australia. I'd probably ask the mayor about the history of Lazytown over lunch. Then I'll end the day by dancing bing bang with Stephanie. Sounds like a plan there.

Here is a picture of an Australian football:

Click image for larger versionName:	footy.jpgViews:	1Size:	467.6 KBID:	149999

Comment

If this hasn't been said yet, I would hang out with Robbie because he has the time machine from season 3. This would allow me to hang out in lazytown indefinitely.

Comment

Working...
                                X