Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character would you choose to hang out with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which character would you choose to hang out with?

If you visited LazyTown, which character would you choose to hang out with?

I would choose to hang out with Pixel, because I love tech guys and he could teach me how to fix a computer.

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I would hang out with Pixel too! I would also hangout with Stingy too.

Comment

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I'd probably hang out with either Pixel or Stephanie. They just seem super chill. I feel like Stingy would just keep trying to screw with my stuff and Ziggy would be too hyper.

Comment

Hang out with Stephanie, duh.

Comment

Stephanie. But for multiple people. Pixel,Stephanie,Mayor Meanswell, and if possible Sportacus. And Robbie

Comment

If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out with?

Robbie! I'd love to have a good conversation with him. Maybe try to help him...but yeah, I'd totally go for Mr. Rotten.

Comment

If I were to visit LazyTown, hanging out with any of the characters actually wouldn't be on the top of my mind.
              Like, obviously I would play some ball with the kids, say hi to Steph, and have my breath taken away when the unavoidable song would begin playing.
              To be honest, though, I would probably go and explore the town.
              There's a lot we don't know about LazyTown, so this would be a great opportunity to get some questions answered.

I would go and visit the shops in town. People need food, so obviously there's a super market somewhere.
              I would figure out how far Robbie's cave is from the centre of town.
              I would also go and speak to some of the people not portrayed in the show. Shop owners, chimney sweepers, and even the parents to all the kids.
              Then I would wander off in the distance. Maybe reach BullyTown at some point. Get their perspective on this Utopian society.

Needless to say, I don't think a single day would be enough for me..
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I would spend some time with the Mayor because he knows a lot of the history of LazyTown. Maybe he has some history books left or an actual library. Also he's nice and funny, I think we will laugh a lot
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I would also do that Pooky, I honestly want to know more about LazyTowns origins (the town, not the show)

Comment

Would like to spend time with Robbie but honestly I don't think I could keep up with him. He's always so busy, I think it would get in the way of his sneaking around. :robbierotten:

It might be easiest just to park myself on a bench and watch everything happen around me. LazyTown seems like a nice place to sit back and relax just people-watching.

Comment

I would eat SO much cake with Robbie. All kinds of cake. I would probably try to figure out what's going on with Sportacus being number 10 too and what happened to the other numbers

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        I would spend some time with the Mayor because he knows a lot of the history of LazyTown. Maybe he has some history books left or an actual library. Also he's nice and funny, I think we will laugh a lot
                        nice idea but the mayor is busy with cleaning himself I'm afraid after Steph and me threw a plenty of pie at him
                        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                          nice idea but the mayor is busy with cleaning himself I'm afraid after Steph and me threw a plenty of pie at him
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	nZJWLE.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	149497
                          "Oh my, Buzz..."
                          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6717[/ATTACH]
                            "Oh my, Buzz..."
                            Seemed to get quite messy there Buzz.

Comment

Pixel, duh.
                              While in town, I'd find my way into Robbie's villainous lair and abscond with some of his gadgets, because y'know, turnabout is fair play.

Comment

Working...
                              X