Rules Extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules Extra

There's a quick reply bar ...I just used it...

Forums Rules

Stop spamming how Julianna/Stephanie is hot. We get it. Save your perverted discussions for the AIM chat.

We need to maintain decency on these forums, damn it! Oh yeah you can still curse and shit. So no worries there.

Don't make me start cracking down on people. I trust that you people will be able to refrain from reminding us of your attractions to Julianna in every post that you make.

That is all. :hitler:

Comment

Forums Rules

Do you know why my old accounts get deleted? Did I break some rule?

Comment

Forums Rules

Time to change my avatar then. By the way, in the profile page the max dimensions seem to be 130 pixels.

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by Farmageddon
          Do you know why my old accounts get deleted? Did I break some rule?
          Depends. How recently were you last here?

This forum has had to move twice in its history, so if your accounts were in the previous locations they wouldn't be here.

If you've been here since Xizer opened the board on his host, though, I can't answer that.

Comment

Forums Rules

I was here since the link to the getlazy website was posted on the Lazytown TV.com forums. I had to remake this account 3 times since then because it kept on getting deleted.

Comment

Forums Rules

We have moved the forums like 4 times, so most likely that's what happened. If you look at the member list, you will see that we don't delete people with 0 posts.

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by Samada
                We have moved the forums like 4 times, so most likely that's what happened. If you look at the member list, you will see that we don't delete people with 0 posts.
                Somebody ought to enforce that at WOJ, seriously. Perhaps here too after a month or two.

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by Vespasian
                  Originally posted by Samada
                  Somebody ought to enforce that at WOJ, seriously. Perhaps here too after a month or two.
                  Get Lazy has a policy of not deleting anything, so, no.

I really hate being deleted for inactivity at the hundreds of sites I go to. I'm not going to impose that on other people.

Plus, our goal is to grow. Removing members discourages that. Who knows, they could just be lurking for a few weeks and eventually get up the courage to post.

Comment

Forums Rules

*sigh* Couldn't you've made the signature rule before I made my gif?
                    I made it 150px heigh and 500px in width. <.<

Now I have to make it again. ^^

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
                      Originally posted by Xizer
                      Get Lazy has a policy of not deleting anything, so, no.

I really hate being deleted for inactivity at the hundreds of sites I go to. I'm not going to impose that on other people.

Plus, our goal is to grow. Removing members discourages that. Who knows, they could just be lurking for a few weeks and eventually get up the courage to post.
                      I wish more sites were like this one, just because an account may fall inactive for a while is no reason to delete it.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Especially this site, which is really good!

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by Alaylith
                        *sigh* Couldn't you've made the signature rule before I made my gif?
                        I made it 150px heigh and 500px in width. <.<

Now I have to make it again. ^^
                        Psst, I don't think anyone care, look at Samada's sig it's huge, plus many other users have sig's just over the limits.

Comment

Forums Rules

Nice going, Judas

Comment

Forums Rules

I am tired of the retards at this place, time to crack the whip.

Comment

Forums Rules

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                              I am tired of the retards at this place, time to crack the whip.
                              oh shit, Justin is suggesting slavery

Comment

Working...
                              X