This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mayor should have gotten his own song

I am just wondering. Who else thought that the mayor should have gotten his own song? Or at least sang with everyone in at least one song

Re: Mayor's Song

I agree, especially after watching the first play. I think that would have been cool for both him and Bessie to have a song (each...not together.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sportafan View Post
      I agree, especially after watching the first play. I think that would have been cool for both him and Bessie to have a song (each...not together.)
      Agreed. I think it would be cool as well. Specially the mayor. At least Bessie got to sing in Man On A Mission.

Comment

The mayor doesn't have his own song but he has his own theme. In the TV series, the instrumental of "Öllu er lokið Latibær" plays as background music on many scenes where the mayor appears.

Comment

The mayor sang in the really terrible 'We Love Sports Candy' or whatever with that chef guy in it.

And he also sings in 'The Purple Panther Part 1', as well as 'The Baby Troll', though not as part of a song.

Comment

I would've loved a Bessie and Milford duet personally :)
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Until a song is revealed in a future LazyTown episode meant for the Mayor (like how The Mine Song is meant for Stingy and Master Of Disguise is meant for Robbie), I’ll use “Fun to be the Mayor” as his song (even though it is really Robbie singing while impersonating him).

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
                future LazyTown episode
                I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
                  I wouldn't get my hopes up.
                  I'm sure season 5 wont ever happen, Turner have sadly kinda abandoned the show

Comment

Originally posted by comiccominc View Post
                    I'm sure season 5 wont ever happen, Turner have sadly kinda abandoned the show
                    Never say never guys, we might still get season 5! What if in 2018, we suddenly get a Season 5 Announcement for LazyTown? Maybe someone else will run the show, or Turner will do it again... Don't get sad about it, there's still a chance we could get it!

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                      Never say never guys, we might still get season 5! What if in 2018, we suddenly get a Season 5 Announcement for LazyTown? Maybe someone else will run the show, or Turner will do it again... Don't get sad about it, there's still a chance we could get it!
                      I really don't know but we all thought it was cancelled after Extra and it still came back, better wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                        Yeah, I totally agree with you! Never give up hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rozachi View Post
                          Yeah, I totally agree with you! Never give up hope.
                          If they actually do Season 5, I'm willing to bet that they might move it to an animated medium. If they don't, we have a new Sportacus, Stephanie, and Robbie. Think of all the backlash that they'd get from that.

Comment

Working...
                          X