Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So LazyTown is a no go on any US channel or streaming service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So..........Lazy Town is a no go on any US channel or streaming service?

I'm checking the Sprout schedule on the website and yeah there seems to be a trend starting on the 20th of it airing at 2 AM

Comment

Sprout was airing LT at 2am EST before last year's hiatus, so this does not surprise me.

Comment

Hi, everyone! From what I've seen (I have comcast), and every time I search for the show, the dates are pushed back further and further every time. For example, I searched yesterday, and it said the next air date would be the 23rd, bow that date's completely gone and now the next will be the 24th.

Comment

I remember seeing it on Sprout for a while. Then it was on demand frequently. Now, it's mysteriously dropped altogether. No reruns on nick jr, sprout, or any channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
            I remember seeing it on Sprout for a while. Then it was on demand frequently. Now, it's mysteriously dropped altogether. No reruns on nick jr, sprout, or any channel.
            yeah... now after 2 years, that's completely dead... unfortunately. that's so sad

Comment

Chloe said that Turner ended the show because it had too much episodes
              bruh what the hell you talking about Henry danger had 41 episodes in 1 season 😐😐
              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
              X