Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What DONT you Like About Lazytown?

Originally posted by 20xTime View Post
    Yeah! I agree. Seeing someone like half the anime shows I've seen is pretty cool too!
    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
      I agree.
      I actually used to think that anime shows also had UK dubs along with US ones. XD

Comment

I actually used to think that anime shows also had UK dubs along with US ones. XD
        Lol I never even thought to look

Comment

Studio Ghibli did that with Arrietty. I've only ever seen the UK dub but it was lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by LagoonaBlue View Post
            Studio Ghibli did that with Arrietty. I've only ever seen the UK dub but it was lovely.
            I need to check out these UK Dub animes

Comment

Re: Anime

Currently one of the anime I'm trying to watch when I have more time~

Personally, I prefer a lot of kodomo or gag anime. So far I've watched at least one episode/some/a lot of:

Pokemon (Original Series), Hamtaro, Doraemon (mostly 1979 series), Mirumo de Pon, Heisei Inu Monogatari Bau, Hare Tokidoki Buta, Massugu ni Ikou, Mikan Enikki, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu WEED, GeGeGe no Kitaro (1985 and 2007 series), Fortune Dogs, Damekko Dobutsu, YoKai Watch, Detective Conan, a lotta Dragon Ball...

I also used to watch Japanese children's live-action TV too; I loved Norisuta when it was airing. Very difficult to come across online nowadays. Also Inaiinai Baa! too despite it's goofiness, that one's pretty easy to find recordings of in the shops

Comment

Have any of you ever Seen Rosario+Vampire? it's so weird but the story is so good. It's my current favorite right now.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
                  Have any of you ever Seen Rosario+Vampire? it's so weird but the story is so good. It's my current favorite right now.
                  Ah yes I remember reading the first Volume to that series. It was pretty good

Comment

Death Note, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Tsubasa, Oh My Godess, Another, School Rumble, Berserk, Corpse Party, Yu Yu Hakusho, Vampire Hunter D, Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Chobits, Ergo Proxy, FullMetal Alchemist, Digimon, Night Walker, Devil May Cry, Fighting Foodons, Gundam, and Yu-Gi-Oh <Just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

Comment

I watched dragon ball-z-gt-super, yu yu hakusho, yu-gi-oh, death note, one punch man, naruto-shippuuden, beyblade, bleach, soul eater, kaleido star, tokyo ghoul, tsubasa captain, shaman king, k project

Comment

One Piece is my all-time favourite

When it comes to anime movies, I'm a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli, especially My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away.

And then there's Azumanga Daioh, the series that gave me my introduction to LazyTown in 2012 or 2013, through this meme video:

(I remember watching the original shortly afterwards and really liked it, but then I never saw anything LazyTown-related again until the meme craze took off for real last year)

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                          Studio Ghibli, Spirited Away
                          ADORE Spirited Away, and Kiki's delivery service. I saw the latter as a sort of "Off London's West End" live show this year and loved it. They dropped confetti to represent the instruments Kiki drops when she's showing off :)
                          Have you seen Princess Kaguya? It was kinda melancholy but beautiful to watch.
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                            One Piece is my all-time favourite
                            MAH BOI.

Comment

I don't watch any Animes ^^

Comment

The Ace Attorney anime is ok. Watched it last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X