Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old were you when you watched LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, how old were you when you got into LazyTown?

I was about 14 when I got into it and I still love all the music.

When I was learning Spanish earlier this year, I was watching some episodes in Spanish to practice my listening skills.

I'm 28 now and I still like the show

Sometimes I feel weird for being an adult that likes it.

Comment

I first saw the show the spring before i turned 11, and i started watching it after reciving the first two LazyTown dvds as a birthday gift from my aunt when i turned 11. :)

Comment

I was 14. It was when the show debuted in 2004! I fell out of the fandom for a while around 2006 or 2007, and then came back during the 2017 times.

Comment

when I was 7 in 2007, I only watched the first 2 seasons, here in Brazil the 3rd and the 4th season was not so successful

Comment

The first time I ever watched LazyTown was when I was 4 or 5. I wasn't too big on it when I was little but now, I love it so much!
            I also got into it again in 2017 (no I honestly didn't know about the revival of the fandom) because of the we are number one memes and the fact that my dad passed away not too long before that, so I was grieving pretty bad. LazyTown just gave me that feeling that everything was gonna be okay!
            I got out of the phase again not too long after that, and then after a few years, I started to like it again in September of 2020. I was around 12 at the time. I was coping with the coronavirus so yet again, I turned to LazyTown for comfort. But, little did I know, it would turn into an obsession!
            Yes I know, kinda odd, but yea!

Comment

Working...
            X