Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how old were you when you got into LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, how old were you when you got into LazyTown?

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    Yeah, I knew it was a bad idea to read this thread, haha.
    I started watching Lazytown in 2007-2008.

Comment

I was 23 when I got into it! (24 now. Yeah, it was sometime last year.....)
      The memes and music were what really sparked it, since I had never seen the show as a kid.

Comment

2008, when I was 10 and I discovered this show while babysitting my neighbor kids. I became obsessed in an instant and made them watch it with me in English on YouTube XD also, when the characters of Stephanie, Sportacus and Robbie Rotten were part of the 2009 "Motek Shel Festival" musical, they had the DVD, so I was just like "Hey, how about we'll watch this?" all innocent, and I was kinda mad when one of the characters in the show was sort of falling in love with Sportacus and he was falling for her XD

Comment

I was 5 when I first watched LazyTown, but 17 when I got into the fandom because of the song memes.

Comment

I was 13 when I started watching when it aired in the US. I fell out of it when I was about 16 and thanks to We Are Number One I have became a fan at the age of 25.

Comment

I was around 4 or 5 when I started watching it as a kid, then I got back into it when I was 12 or 13 because I liked to listen to kids music Ironically then I found lazytown and started to like it unironically xddd

Comment

I got into it when it aired on CBeebies back in 2007 I think. I even had the album lol.

Comment

Well I used to watch it every day when it aired back in 2004-2011 or something (I was practically the target audience at the time...). Me and my internet friends used to have our own LazyTown related memes back when I was like 11, until I rediscovered it through We Are Number One etc. at the age of 14, and I started to kinda, unironically join the fandom. I'm just about to turn 16 and I'm not planning to leave anytime soon :p

Comment

I don't exactly remember when i started watching this as a kid. But I did remember "www.taffy.com" and Bing Bang

Comment

I don't remember, but probably around 6. I didn't really mind the show tbh, probably because I was a small child who'd just watch anything tbh lol. I think I watched LazyTown Extra too, but I didn't like it that much =)

Comment

I started watching at 1. I stopped watching in 2017, because that was the final LazyTown broadcast ever. I got into it again in 2018 because of the Mine Song, then I forgot about it in 2019-2020. I became a mega fan again in 2021, which led me here to this wonderful place with this wonderful community. The first episode I watched was I think "The First Day of Summer."

forgive me for being 9.
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X