Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyNews

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
    A VR game where you could feel like you're in Lazytown and meet all the characters would be great.
    Originally posted by Stephanie_LT View Post
    good idea... but who will develop it
    If I can find a 3d model viewer for the Vive, maybe i'll be able to walk around the town soon...

Comment

Re: Video game

I think a LazyTown RPG would be cool. The characters and their archetypes would fit a lot of RPG classes, and the bosses could be Robbie's inventions and other stuff, like Rottenella, Sugar Pie the robo-dog, and Roboticus! The final boss could be Robbie lounging on his chair ordering stuff on the phone trying to get rid of you XD

HP would still stand for Health Points, while MP would be EP, for Energy Points--if you have enough you can use a Super Move! Robbie would probably have LP, or Lazy Points XD The Mayor and Bessie could do item shops and sidequests, while the main party would be Sportacus (balanced), Stephanie (the speedy one), Ziggy (the tank), Pixel (the guy who uses gadgets), Trixie (physical attacker), and Stingy (the bard?).

The plot would probably be something like 'Robbie messed with one of Pixel's inventions and now the entire world is a game! In order to free the town everyone has to team up and get to Robbie's lair in order to turn off the machine.' Different scenarios could be stuff covered in episodes, like Stephanie and Rottenella having a dance duel, while others could be original, and there'd have to be a 'Sportacus is rendered comatose by a sugar apple' plot at least once XD Maybe one of Robbie's bases is on the Moon!

Comment

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
        I think a LazyTown RPG would be cool.
        Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        Here's a small LazyTown game that I spent some time on awhile back. I believe this build is stable, but don't quote me ;)
        https://mega.nz/#!L9E32ZaS!18ri5JxxB...igSwRzOR_-rfmo
        Close enough. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
          Close enough. Have fun.
          Wow, this game IS fun! At first I got a game over when I bumped my head on the windowsills when trying to jump over a pit, but I got to see the Genie! The visuals are cute too, and I love the 8-bit music!

It's a little hard to tell what's a wall and what isn't, though, and I think some of the instant-death areas are hard to see from the point you have to jump across them. I also hit Escape by accident and closed the game instantly. Are there any save points?

EDIT: I finally beat the SoccerBot!

Comment

I have windows 10, wanna play and enjoy this game, please let me know what to do and how can i play this game in my pc.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDujon View Post
              I have windows 10, wanna play and enjoy this game, please let me know what to do and how can i play this game in my pc.
              Works just fine for me on W10.

Comment

Working...
              X