What are some of the episodes?

Comment

Favorite Season

Season one!

Comment

Re: Favorite Season

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
            What are some of the episodes?
            Welcome To LazyTown, The Purple Panther, Rockin Robbie, Dancing Duel, LazyTowns New Superhero, Rottenbeard, Pixel TV, LazyTown Goes Digital, The Lazy Genie, Dancing Dreams, Roboticus, The First Day Of Summer, Breakfast At Stephanie's. As for Season 4 episodes. Can't really say. Have not watched any yet.

Comment

Season 2 ('cause Julianna is really pretty there )

Comment

I think all Lazytown seasons are good, but my favorites are the 2nd and 3rd season.

Comment

My fav season is 1 and 2, i miss the old lazytown songs

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                    Season 2 ('cause Julianna is really pretty there )
                    If we're judging the seasons on how pretty Julianna looked, then I'll definitely have to vote for LazyTown Extra!
                    Content and song wise though, season one is a clear winner.
                    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
                      What is your favorite LazyTown season?
                      both the first season and the second season

Comment

Season 2 is easily the best.

Season 1 is fun but very janky with the low budgets used in most episodes. Season 3 and 4 went a bit over the top and forced the 'educative' part of the show a bit too much to be comfortable to watch at times.

Season 2 balanced the fun of season 1 with the high budgets of seasons 3/4 and it works out excellently. Only problem it has is that it's a bit formulaic with it's episode layout, but the formula itself is really good, so...

Comment

2004 - Season 1, being the longest. Of course, there are some production problems (since this was the first season) like with green screens, and the annoying amount of times clips & songs were reused. Not only that, it features four clip shows (when only having 15 episodes!!). There's a kiss at the end of the fourth episode (yuc). But, there are twelve Sportacus episodes (one of them being an autobiographical documentary), so that's good!

2006 - Season 2 might not have much episodes (eighteen), but the video quality and lighting is impeccable, the songs released on this season's CD are marvellous! Not only that, but "Digitalized" is the best episode of Lazytown. (There are only six Sportacus episodes though)

2008 - LazyTown Extra's first season was basically just the "Ziggy" show. 15 minute episodes, and only 3 minutes of Sportacus. Oh, well. Ziggy's pretty cool anyways. (Only when he's American) the Stingy segments were PEAK comedy (:

2010 - LazyTown Action was a bit better with higher quality, a new theme song (only one word was changed, but there was a better key change), new font, and the AMERICAN VOICES!! Not only that, but the voices are American, AND there's a new segment.. (which is pretty much just people doing cool stunts and eating Sportscandy)

2012 - Season 3 is a new era, with new gadgets, a new font, a new Steph, a new Trixie and Pixel. The song quality slightly became better, and since this is 2013, the episodes were WIDE-SCREEN!! YEEHAW! There are crazier adventures as well, which is all what Lazytown's about!

2013 - Season 4 is where it all comes to an end. But.. it ended with: 2 great promos, about 9 good songs (pretty disappointing because there was 13 episodes). I like it

2014 - Action Time 2: It was a twelve part show with 12m long episodes. I didn't get to finish it.

to end it
                          1 - S2
                          2 - S1
                          3 - S3
                          4 - S4
                          5 - LTAT
                          6 - LTE
                          7 - LTAT2
                          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
                            2004 - Season 1...There's a kiss at the end of the fourth episode
                            What?
                            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
                              2004 - Season 1...There's a kiss at the end of the fourth episode
                              Originally posted by chuft View Post

What?
                              Oddly enough I saw that fragment yesterday going through the GIFs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazygifs-157.gif
Views:	175
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	190375
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X