Favorite Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Episode

I think my favorite episode might be the two part episode "The Purple Panther". I have a lot of favorite episodes, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
      Rewatched recently Sportacus Who? and it's probably become my favorite episode. The jokes and visual comedy were great. Sportacus the ice cream man. hahaha The one with Pablo Fantastico is also muy bien, even if I forgot the name.
      If you thought that the episode was your favorite, then check out LazyTown Ao Vivo A Aventura dos Piratas and Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini on YouTube. Believe me or not, Sportaflop loses his memory in those two plays too! (He can't even do aerobics in the Icelandic play!) (Note: A Sportafake is in the Portuguese/Spanish? one.)

Comment

My favorite episodes so far are Records Day, The Laziest Town, Robbie's Greatest Misses, Dancing Duel, Dancing Dreams, The Blue Knight, The First Day of Summer, Secret Friend Day, and Robbie's Dream Team. But I like them ALL a lot!

Comment

Dancing Duel, In my opinion, well, this chapter is about the dance competition which one would dance best, I liked it when Robbie took the dancer (I don't remember her name) to compete in the dance, which made her laugh at the scene where Robbie starts dance on your feet fast.

Comment

So hard to choose!! Dancing Duel is definitely one of them so it's nice to see it's other's fave too...
            I love Crystal Caper and Sportacus Who? also Zap It! I'm not personally too fond of seasons 3&4 but I really like Robbie's Dream Team and The Greatest Gift. Basically any episode with lots of Robbie..I'm a little biased :hmm..:

Comment

Working...
            X