Favorite Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Episode

Now I know that there is already a forum for this but it was made almost ten years ago so people didn't get to consider episodes from seasons 2-4 and the fourm ended up being a rating system people would rate the episodes not say which their favorite was so... What is your favorite episode?
    Mine is Rockin Robbie

Re: Favorite Episode

S1: Dear Diary, LazyTown's Greatest Hits, My Treehouse, Dancing Duel and Sports Candy Festival
    S2: Friends Forever, Birthday Surprise, Dancing Dreams, Energy Book, Haunted Castle and Snow Monster
    S3: Who's Who?, The First Day of Summer, Roboticus and Little Pink Riding Hood
    S4: The Baby Troll, Ghost Stoppers, The Fortune Teller and Ziggy's Talking Teddy

Comment

The first episode, Welcome To LazyTown, will always hold a special place in my memory.
      I have watched it so many times by now, and the scene where she meets Ziggy is like my all time favourite moment in LazyTown.

LazyTown's Greatest Hits is, of course, always a great choice. More songs = more awesomeness!
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Favorite Episode

I love Sportacus who?, the crystal caper, the lazy genie, little pink riding hood, Robbie's dream team, first day of summer, Sportafake... But It's hard to make a choice

Comment

Sportafake is my fav.

The Lazy Genie, Once Upon a Time, Rottenbeard and Sportacus Who? are up there.

Comment

S1: Welcome To LazyTown, Defeeted, Rottenbeard, Pixelspix. LazyTown's New Superhero, Dancing Duel,

S2: Rockin Robbie, Pixel TV, LazyTown Goes Digital, The Lazy Genie, The Lazy Rockets, Dancing Dreams,

S3: Roboticus, Purple Panther, The First Day Of Summer, Breakfast At Stephanie's

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
              S1: Dear Diary, LazyTown's Greatest Hits, My Treehouse, Dancing Duel and Sports Candy Festival
              S2: Friends Forever, Birthday Surprise, Dancing Dreams, Energy Book, Haunted Castle and Snow Monster
              S3: Who's Who?, The First Day of Summer, Roboticus and Little Pink Riding Hood
              S4: The Baby Troll, Ghost Stoppers, The Fortune Teller and Ziggy's Talking Teddy
              i can totally agree to all of that

Comment

Rottenbeard is to Lazy Town what Lisa the Iconoclast is to The Simpsons, and I adore it.

We learn about the history of the town and its respect for a monument, which throws the town's lore into question. Both plots involve piracy, and both borrow it for a visual motif. Coincidence, perhaps, but it's such an effective story structure I wouldn't blame them for lifting it.

Even if it had a paper-thin plot, I'd be praising it for the "You Are A Pirate" sequence. Fantastic song, but the dynamic between Robbie and the kids sells it. He's not too over-the-top, which lets the audience drop their guard and effectively forget he's the bad guy. It wouldn't work for them to do that all the time (you need those on-the-nose, obviously fake grandma gags sometimes), but this episode got it perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
                  Rottenbeard is to Lazy Town what Lisa the Iconoclast is to the Simpsons, and I adore it.

We learn about the history of the town and its respect for a monument, which throws the town's lore into question. Both plots involve piracy, and both borrow it for a visual motif. Coincidence, perhaps, but it's such an effective story structure I wouldn't blame them for lifting it.

Even if it had a paper-thin plot, I'd be praising it for the "You Are A Pirate" sequence. Fantastic song, but dynamic with Robbie and the kids sells it. He's not too over-the-top, which lets the audience drop their guard and effectively forget he's the bad guy. It wouldn't work for them to do that all the time (you need those on-the-nose, obviously fake grandma gags sometimes), but this episode got it perfect.
                  IDK Why But outta so many people. When you give these thought out answers I like reading them

Comment

Much appreciated! Tells me I'm doing something right when I write.

The great benefit of written word is the time you can take to phrase things ideally. I often stumble over myself when I try to orate, so I put extra focus on not doing so when behind a keyboard. With it being a conscious effort, the compliment is especially nice to hear.

Comment

You are most welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
                        i can totally agree to all of that
                        That means we have the same taste and opinion...

Comment

I haven't really seen too may episodes yet and I look forward to catching up but I would probably say The Greatest Gift. The fact they invited Robbie to the party and that he ended up having a good time gave me FEELINGS catchy song too.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
                            I haven't really seen too may episodes yet and I look forward to catching up but I would probably say The Greatest Gift. The fact they invited Robbie to the party and that he ended up having a good time gave me FEELINGS catchy song too.
                            Agreed that was a good episode

Comment

Watched Sportacus who? Last night. I have would have to put that one up there with my faves. All the scenes with Robbie and Sportacus cracked me up. They have some really good chemistry together

Comment

Working...
                              X