• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Episode

Indeed they do

Comment

I think my favorite episode is The Blue Knight from season 3. If nothing else, it is a great way to showcase Sportacus without just him saving everybody every waking second of the show. Grant it, that's kind of what Sportacus on the Move is about as well, but I think he lets his guard down even more in this ep. That, and his relationship with Ziggy is just wonderful to watch.

Comment

Currently, it's Happy Brush Day, because Twenty Times Time and a ton of taffy.

Comment

I really only watched Season 1 and only have seen about a quarter of Season 2. Season 3 & 4 are dead to me.

But anyway, I'll give you my top 5

5) Robbie's Greatest Misses
          4) Rottonbeard
          3) Crystal Caper
          2) Welcome To LazyTown
          1) Sportafake

Comment

Originally posted by RobHomeboy94 View Post
            Season 3 & 4 are dead to me.
            why?
            Gallery

Comment

In my mind, they really don't hold up like the first season did. It tried to much to be like every other children's show out there, unlike the first two seasons where they at least tried different things to see if it would work or not.

Add on the fact that Seasons 3 & 4 came out when I was 18 and 19, so I was already over it and wasn't really impressed by it.

Comment

To each there own. I only seen Season 3 but it is not that bad

Comment

I only recently started binge watching LazyTown again. I haven't watched it since I was little, and I remembered how much I love it. Right now my favorite is "Prince Stingy" because somehow he became my favorite character and "I am a Prince" is my favorite LazyTown song.

The only episodes from the last two seasons I saw were "Robbie's Dream Team" and the storybook episode (The title escapes me at the moment). I thought they were good,I need to watch more to form a better opinion though.

Comment

Update: I've been binge watching Season 3 and 4 episodes lately and I love them as much as season 1 and 2. Also Prince Stingy is still my favorite episode, but The Last Sports Candy is a close second, because my second favorite movie is Back to The Future, so I love time travel things.

Comment

My favorites are Sportacus Who?, Dear Diary, Birthday Surprise (probably my top favorite), The Purple Panther, and Once Upon a Time~

Comment

I like Dancing Duel and Surprise Santa from the first season. Mostly because they feel kind of nostalgic as they were heavily inspired from Áfram Latibær and Jól í Latabæ.
                        I love it when they are referring to older content/their roots! But aside from that, I think my favorite episodes are Dear Diary, Play Day, Who's Who and probably Secret Friend Day,
                        but season 4 has so many good episodes I can barely decide :s

Comment

In the middle of going through episodes of first season, just finished The Laziest Town. Rotten beard is my favourite. Hero for a day was great too.

Comment

For some reason, Pixelspix and Pixel TV.

Comment

I watched every episode of the first three seasons in detail because I made some short episodes of them. I like the ones with a lot of energy and action in them, but the story line is also important. Season 2 has more action and I like that season a lot. Season 3 looks a bit like season 1.

S1 Play Day or Soccer Sucker
                              S2 Friends Forever
                              S3 The Blue Knight or Lazy Cup
                              S4 --not sure yet--
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Rewatched recently Sportacus Who? and it's probably become my favorite episode. The jokes and visual comedy were great. Sportacus the ice cream man. hahaha The one with Pablo Fantastico is also muy bien, even if I forgot the name.

Comment

Working...
                                X