Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Character do you think has the worst singing voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Character do you think has the worst singing voice?

Originally posted by lolznoboz View Post
    stephanie has the worst sing- i almost triggered everybody sorry about that
    I hope you mean the faked one

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
    Magnús. He himself said he was bad!

he didn't sing afaik...pity though because you can fix everything by autotunes nowadays
    Gallery

Comment

Which Character do you think has the worst singing voice?

Máni said that Magnús is actually quite a good singer, but because he always strives For the best, decided to go for a professional instead.

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
        Máni said that Magnús is actually quite a good singer, but because he always strives For the best, decided to go for a professional instead.
        i think i heard from somewhere that somebody else did his singing voice so i think he can only sing good in icelandic

Comment

Originally posted by lolznoboz View Post
          i think i heard from somewhere that somebody else did his singing voice so i think he can only sing good in icelandic
          That's a good point because he seems to have more of an accent when he's talking than when he's singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            he didn't sing afaik...pity though because you can fix everything by autotunes nowadays
            Well, Sor-ry. I guess Romanian Ziggy/Stingy. I don't know why so many people hate Stingy's English voice. It's so good! Aside from Robbie's, Stingy's English singing voice is probably my favorite.

Comment

I hope you mean the faked one

no i mean the real o- oops gonna trigger you

also i was joking when i said stephanie

the one with the worst singing voice is jive from the first icelandic play and stingy from the second icelandic play

Comment

you newbies ain't heard nothing yet (mine song romanian)

ABSOLUT TOT CE VAD

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                  Stefan said that Magnus was such a bad singer that you wouldn't even be able to recognise Happy Birthday if he sang it.

And the worst at singing is Trixie (season 1 and 2 voice, not in Step By Step). She just sounds horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
                    Stefan said that Magnus was such a bad singer that you wouldn't even be able to recognise Happy Birthday if he sang it.
                    Haha yeah I saw that. Either Stefán has really high standards and was exaggerating or Máni was being nice. Or a bit of both.

I would say Ziggy's is the worst, but since he only really sings in Cooking by the Book you don't have much to go on. Regardless of Guðmundur's own singing abilities, the "Ziggy voice" isn't a very flattering voice for singing, so he's not in position where he can do a really good job to begin with.

Comment

Speculating here, but it's probably the mayor. Probably why he doesn't sing at all. He has a good taste in music though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                        Speculating here, but it's probably the mayor. Probably why he doesn't sing at all. He has a good taste in music though.
                        I think that in the interview David Matthew Feldman implied that he was a competent singer but they didn't have an opportunity to have a 'Mayor song'.

Comment

Working...
                        X