Worst LazyTown character voice in language dub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst LazyTown character voice in language dub

Re: Which Character do you think has the worst singing voice?

UK Ziggy and UK Stingy are for me.
    They're not the worst but they're not special honestly. Can't say I don't like anyone in the Standard English dub.

If we're doing foreign singers, I'm not too crazy about Czech and Arabic Stephanie. There are countless other foreign singers I particularly don't care for but those are the two that came to mind.

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
    UK Ziggy and Stingy kills me slowly
    They're not the worst but they're not special honestly.

If we're doing foreign singers, I'm not too crazy about Czech and Arabic Stephanie. There are countless other foreign singers I particularly don't care for but those are the two that came to mind.
    I just looked both the Czech and Arabic dubs. Czech sounds meh and Arabic is just okay to me.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
      Czech sounds meh and Arabic is just okay to me.
      Arabic just isn't a beautiful language.
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Arabic just isn't a beautiful language.
        I think it definitely can be a beautiful language, it's just that a lot of Arabic-language representation has been rather poor lately. You always hear it as some sort of rough "al-babababla" and stuff like that. Plus, the LazyTown Arabic dub sucks so badly as it is.

Another mehh singer: German Steph. She can be okay sometimes but it's like she screams the other times

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
          Another mehh singer: German Steph. She can be okay sometimes but it's like she screams the other times
          this voice of a woman in her mid 40's utterly ruined the german dub...I can't enjoy it even when she's speaking
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            this voice of a woman in her mid 40's utterly ruined the german dub...I can't enjoy it even when she's speaking
            It's not the best dub-voice, although I like one song in German: http://daskuchenraven.ytmnd.com

Same with Flemish, I cant get used to the voice and keep thinking this is a voice a full grown woman (also mid 40's) which ruined it for me.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              It's not the best dub-voice, although I like one song in German: http://daskuchenraven.ytmnd.com
              Lol wow. That was a nice remix

Comment

Working...
              X