Character with the worst singing voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character with the worst singing voice

Re: Which Character do you think has the worst singing voice?

imo the worst singer was Trixie in S3-4. I just can't stand her voice.

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
    Haha yeah I saw that. Either Stefán has really high standards and was exaggerating or Máni was being nice. Or a bit of both.

I would say Ziggy's is the worst, but since he only really sings in Cooking by the Book you don't have much to go on. Regardless of Guðmundur's own singing abilities, the "Ziggy voice" isn't a very flattering voice for singing, so he's not in position where he can do a really good job to begin with.
    Gummi did say in an interview once that he couldn't sing, and it took him several takes just to record those four lines in Cooking bt the Book, so that's why Ziggy only sang once. And yes, it's pretty apparent when you can hear the Autotune on Ziggy, particularly on the line "but my tummy hurts all night."

As for my opinion on this thread's topic? I'd say all of the British dub voices, especially Ziggy and Pixel. (Which is a shame, since Julie did a great job singing as Bessie in "Man On A Mission.") Trixie is very weak sounding, and Stingy is maybe the only one that's tolerable, to say the least.

The original American English? Well, I don't think anybody sounds awful, but I will say that Trixie was better when Margrét Eir did her singing in "Step by Step," and that Kobie Powell was definitely the superior Pixel (except for "I Like Learning;" I don't know what happened to him there!)

Comment

In the US/original version I'd say Ziggy is probably the worst but like many have said, we don't have much to base it off of.

As for the UK, I find Pixel to be the worst sounding

As for any other languages...I'll be honest and say I'm not fond of the korean dub voices in general. Unlike how it normally is, Robbie's voice isn't as low while Sportacus is given a lower voice than Robbie. I do not like Robbie's korean singing voice and while the Korean voice for Sportacus isn't a bad singer, I do not think his voice suits Sportacus's type of songs well. I think the person they picked for Sportacus would've been better suited for Robbie. And I'm not a fan of the voice they picked for Steph either.

As for the plays, I liked everyone in GGIL, but I didn't like most of the singers in Afram

Comment

To start off -

The UK dub has the worst singers hands down for English, regardless of character. Enough said.

The worst singer in Áfram Latibær is Halla Hrekkjusín. Her song is SO BAD that it becomes GOOD AGAIN just from how stupid it is in the middle with raspberries, groans, moans, and weird laughs. (Present in the play version, not CD).

Most GGÍL songs are fine. The only song that would stand out would be Dósi dós. Just flat out annoying.

You saw this one coming with JÍL - Aleinn um jólin. You know why.

Worst singer in the Icelandic dub is Stingy. The absolute worst is in Tónlist Er Okkar Líf.

There is one person who can top everything on this list in terms of horribleness - Whoever dubbed Chloe Lang.
        Every single song is painful to listen to with her. Whether the autotune is cranked to 11 or there is something else going on, the German dubber of Chloe Lang makes me want to commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
          There is one person who can top everything on this list in terms of horribleness - Whoever dubbed Chloe Lang.
          Every single song is painful to listen to with her. Whether the autotune is cranked to 11 or there is something else going on, the German dubber of Chloe Lang makes me want to commit suicide.
          agreed...Cathlen Gawlich...she's 2 old and her voice sucks
          Gallery

Comment

Robbie in the wizard disguise is really bad.
            Like, really bad, in a level that is down UK voices...

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              agreed...Cathlen Gawlich...she's 2 old and her voice sucks
              WHAT? I thought it was some annoying 13 year old doing it...

Comment

I'd have to say Ziggy.

Comment

Working...
                X