Least Favorite Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least Favorite Character

I know it's hard to pick but if you had to pick who is your least favorite character?
    Mine would have to be Bessie because she is annoying and can't do anything for herself

Re: Least Favorite Character

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
    I know it's hard to pick but if you had to pick who is your least favorite character?
    Mine would have to be Bessie because she is annoying and can't do anything for herself
    Same here not a fan of Bessie. Also not a fan of Stingy cause I just find him annoying. And Trixie in Seasons 3 and 4

Comment

I add my vote for Bessie. Would have liked to see her get a little more development in the show so that I could like her better. As she is, nope.

Comment

I'd have to say Trixie. The other puppets have good personality but Trixie...not so much

Comment

Bessie for sure. Stingy I am back and forth on. Sometimes he is really funny (especially some of the one liners he is given), but other times he is pretty annoying.

Comment

Stingy is a bit like marmite, you either love him or hate him. Personally I love the cheeky little guy

Comment

Would have to say Bessie all the way, while Stingy does have some painful moments he has had a few episodes where he pulls through as a somewhat less hatable character but Bessie not once.

Comment

I'm not sure. It's super hard to pick because I like almost all of them.

Comment

He's not my complete least favourite, but honestly sometimes Ziggy can grate on me a little. Sometimes he's just such a liability that it actually starts to annoy me lmao xD But as for complete least favourite, i'd throw my hat in with Bessie just because of lack of character development really.

Comment

I'm struggling between Robbie and Sportacus. While I often find myself skipping most of the parts with Robbie in them because he bores me so much,
                    Sportacus is probably the most plain and monotonous character I have seen. Basically all he can do is be helpful, eat apples and do flips. He's also way too perfect in my opinion.
                    So I think I'll go with Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee View Post
                      I'm struggling between Robbie and Sportacus. While I often find myself skipping most of the parts with Robbie in them because he bores me so much,
                      Sportacus is probably the most plain and monotonous character I have seen. Basically all he can do is be helpful, eat apples and do flips. He's also way too perfect in my opinion.
                      So I think I'll go with Sports.
                      Good reasoning for Sportacus, but I can't understand your opinion about Robbie at all. What makes you dislike the character?

Comment

It's just that I personally don't enjoy him, he rather annoys me with his silly acting. But I guess that's just me.

Comment

I honestly do like all the LazyTowners.
                          Even thinking through all the guest performers...nope, I liked all of them too!

I think the teeniest character niggle I can think of is I wish Bessie would go on atleast one date with Milford, poor guy!
                          Or maybe Bessie dates flies like Robbie does, lol.
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                          X