• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least Favorite Song

Yeah, I agree, Take It To The Top does not have any rapping haha

Comment

Re: Least Favorite Song

I'm not a really a big fan of Playtime. It can get repetitive which to me is annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by Myztic View Post
        I'm not a really a big fan of Playtime. It can get repetitive which to me is annoying...
        I mean, Playtime is bad, but how can you hate We Love Sports Candy less?

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
          I mean, Playtime is bad...

Comment

Any section where you are asked to "break it down".

Also, Boogie Woogie Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorrie Botten View Post
              Any section where you are asked to "break it down".

Also, Boogie Woogie Boo.
              I hate the 'break it downs' too, but they don't ruin a song for me.

Why do you dislike Boogie Woogie Boo?

Comment

I hate the 'break it downs' too, but they don't ruin a song for me.

Why do you dislike Boogie Woogie Boo?
                At least Boogie Woogie Boo > the usual Happy birthday song.

But Weird Al's Happy birthday > every other birthday song.

Comment

I would like Boogie Woogie Boo if it didn't lnclude the words Boogie Woogie Boo.
                  I like every word of that song apart from those 3, they make me cringe.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                    At least Boogie Woogie Boo > the usual Happy birthday song.

But Weird Al's Happy birthday > every other birthday song.

Eh, I prefer Boogie Woogie Boo, personally.

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                    I would like Boogie Woogie Boo if it didn't lnclude the words Boogie Woogie Boo.
                    I like every word of that song apart from those 3, they make me cringe.
                    Yeah.. I always wondered why the lyricists added that kind of stuff into the songs so much. Like 'bippity bee', 'boopity boo', 'bippity boo', and there's definitely more that I can't think of right now.

Again, though, it doesn't make or break a song in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Eh, I prefer Boogie Woogie Boo, personally.
                      Weird al too dark for you??

Comment

Weird al too dark for you??
                        Nah, I just don't find it very funny.

Comment

Boogie Woogie Boo is pretty good. It's fun, and I think that its break down is one of the better ones.

As for the nonsense lyrics, boogie woogie boo, bing bang diggiriggidong, dippity dee; boopity boo, do do do do do do do (Galaxy), bah dah dah bah dah (Go Explore), dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah (We Are Number One), one two; zippity boo, ooh ooh ooh oohwah oh wah ah ah (Let's Go To The Moon), yar har fiddle dee dee, ooh way oh (All Together), etc etc... Magnus was a big fan of that kind of stuff and tried to push for more of that. I think it's mostly fine, since nonsense lyrics work well with and make sense to use in children's bubblegum music, but maybe it went a little overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                            Boogie Woogie Boo is pretty good. It's fun, and I think that its break down is one of the better ones.

As for the nonsense lyrics, boogie woogie boo, bing bang diggiriggidong, dippity dee; boopity boo, do do do do do do do (Galaxy), bah dah dah bah dah (Go Explore), dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah (We Are Number One), one two; zippity boo, ooh ooh ooh oohwah oh wah ah ah (Let's Go To The Moon), yar har fiddle dee dee, ooh way oh (All Together), etc etc... Magnus was a big fan of that kind of stuff and tried to push for more of that. I think it's mostly fine, since nonsense lyrics work well with and make sense to use in children's bubblegum music, but maybe it went a little overboard.
                            In my opinion, the single syllable words are just scatting, while the multiple syllable ones sound like they couldn't think of a rhyme and they used their guide lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post

No, Boogie Woogie Boo has the worst break it down... The longest by far... Steph says one more time, but does it two more times...

The most effective nonsense lyrics were from All Together and You are a pirate. Was it Mark Valenti who didn't really like nonsense lyrics- he said in his GL interview?

Comment

The most effective nonsense lyrics were from All Together and You are a pirate.
                                That's because they actually fit with the song, instead of just being random sounds. The nonsense lyrics are thematic references.

Comment

Working...
                                X