Least Favorite Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Least Favorite Song

"Never Say Never" for sure. I just can't find anything good about it.

Comment

Never say never is my favourite s3 song!

Comment

Let's Go, Go For It, We Love Sportscandy and Twenty Times Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee View Post
          ...Go For It... ...Twenty Times Time.
          Woah, some unique dislikes there! What about those songs make you dislike them?

Comment

I'm not an expert with music, so I can't specifically name the flaws I see in those songs, but for some reason they just don't seem very catchy and have nothing exciting about them.
            I can't hear any highlights in them, they just seem so flat and repetitive in their tune. But that's probably the way everyone would explain it lol

Comment

Generally said, a lot of the LazyTown songs can become repetitive when you've listened to them for some time.
              That's why songs that break the LT-pattern, compiled of high tempo and fancy synths, can be good palate cleansers. An example would be "We will be Friends".

But hey, thankfully we are not all alike, and we all can have different oppinions on which songs are best/worst! :)
              If you don't like these songs, you just simply don't, and there's nothing to do about it.
              I have it the exact same way, and I can tell if I like a song, just by listening to 10 seconds of it. :p
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I can dance is the worst by far.

Comment

"We Love Sportscandy" comes to mind. While the LazyPop interludes are good, the Pablo Fantastico parts just aren't very singable, or catchy. I don't hate the song, because it's actually very funny, but it's not good for just casual listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    "We Love Sportscandy" comes to mind. While the LazyPop interludes are good, the Pablo Fantastico parts just aren't very singable, or catchy. I don't hate the song, because it's actually very funny, but it's not good for just casual listening.
                    Basically the exact same thing happens in "Hey We Play" from season 4. The verses are less sing-song-y and more talk-y, and the chorus has more of a traditional LazyPop sound. I guess I'm not much of a fan of songs that sound like these do :p

Comment

Never Say Never, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                        I can dance is the worst by far.
                        Oh boy, amazing what happens after you listen to every song. This one eventually grew on me. It's ok. New least favourites are I like learning (what happened to Pixel's voice?? And the other puppets for that matter?) and Time to start the show (could've been so much better if it had more lyrics, was too instrumental for me).

Comment

I don't have any least favorite song
                          I like them all

Comment

chloe songs

Comment

In my opinion, the worst song, by far, is 'We Love Sports Candy'. It's just so terrible. I can't even make it through the song without physically cringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                                That one season 3 song where Stephanie starts rapping (Take it to the top or something around those lines)

I wanted to kill myself cuz I cant stand listening to it
                                I don't think I've heard Stephanie 'rap'. 'Take It To The Top' is more 'spoken' than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X