Least Favorite Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Least Favorite Song

I never got used to the pronunciation of some of the words. That's probably because of the neighborhood she grew up and the accent that is spoken there.
    Poing instead of point :p

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I never got used to the pronunciation of some of the words. That's probably because of the neighborhood she grew up and the accent that is spoken there.
      Sounds like "point" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        Sounds like "point" to me.
        Not to me, haha.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          It's an accent thing that some Americans have. I'm not sure about how it is in the eastern US where she grew up, but it is a very prominent quirk in my area of the country, which otherwise has a pretty generic accent. If I was casually saying "point," I would pronounce it like Chloe did in the song, more like poin'. It's the same with other words with 'nt' together, like mountain, which people here pronounce like moun'n.

And now that you mention it, I can see why it sounds like a 'g' to you. It's really more like a unique stop, but the stop ends in the same way that a 'g' sound would begin, with the back of the tongue up against the soft palate.

Comment

Accents genuinely fascinate me.
            For the most part, everybody's mouths and tongues are the same, right? and yet all these different sounds, even within families, amazing.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I can't really think of any songs I strongly dislike that wouldn't be repeating anything already mentioned. I was gonna say Time to Learn/We Love School, but upon relistening while reading this thread, I can't truthfully say I hate it.

I'm surprised at multiple mentions of Never Say Never. Other than probably Round and Round, Never Say Never is one of the strongest S3 songs imo. I dunno if it was specifically intended, but I like how it was the first song in the reboot, and thus served to say "never say" Lazytown would never return.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                Not to me, haha.
                To me (Australian), it doesn't sound like 'point', but it doesn't sound long enough for 'poing' either.

Comment

I severely dislike The World Goes Round And Round. I don't even know why. I just do.

Comment

Originally posted by Petey View Post
                    I severely dislike The World Goes Round And Round.
                    Wow.

Okay.

Never thought I'd hear someone say that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
                      Wow.

Okay.

Never thought I'd hear someone say that.
                      Well I did. I think I have to take some time to figure this out.. ;-;

EDIT: I did some re-watching, and I can't say The World Goes Round is my least favourite anymore. Now my least favourite is Playtime. IT'S JUST SO REPETITIVE!!1!1!

Comment

Well I did. I think I have to take some time to figure this out.. ;-;

EDIT: I did some re-watching, and I can't say The World Goes Round is my least favourite anymore. Now my least favourite is Playtime. IT'S JUST SO REPETITIVE!!1!1!
                        Search up 'We Love Sports Candy'. And then search up 'We Got the Energy'.

Comment

Go For It or We Got Energy. Don't like those two.

Comment

Top 3

We Love Sportscandy

- Chef Pablo Fantastico is literally just talking most of the time

Having a Great Time

- I don't know why, but it isn't catchy unlike the other LT songs I've heard.

We Love School
                            - I Like Learning is so much better. Chloe should have just sang I like Learning (I don't mind borrowing songs from other episodes since it has happened with other songs in S1) . Did I mention I Like Learning is better?

Urgh, I just realized most of these were from season 3-4.l

Comment

HAGT & We Love Sportscandy.

Comment

I severely dislike The World Goes Round And Round. I don't even know why. I just do.

i concur.. i never liked it since the first time i heard it. ... but playtime is awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X