Least Favorite Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least Favorite Episode

We all obviously love LazyTown but there is definitely better episodes than others so if you had to pick what is your least favorite episode?
    Mine is probably Play Day.

Re: Least Favorite Episode

Greatest Hits and Robbie's Greatest Misses to start off. I did not see a point to having a flasback episode during season 1 or even 2 of them.

Comment

Friends forever

Comment

Maybe Ghost Stoppers. Reusing the ghost disguise and I'm not too fond of the song either. Also reusing the "boy who cried wolf" idea on Trixie, when it was already used with Ziggy in the first season. Just kind of a meh episode.

Comment

For the first two season I would say Play Day also because too much blah blah, for the last two seasons that would be First Day Of Summer because that is the only episode where I dislike Robbie's behaviour.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            For the first two season I would say Play Day also because too much blah blah, for the last two seasons that would be First Day Of Summer because that is the only episode where I dislike Robbie's behaviour.
            I kinda liked the fact that they made it look like he was losing his mind without everyone there.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
              Greatest Hits and Robbie's Greatest Misses to start off. I did not see a point to having a flasback episode during season 1 or even 2 of them.
              Robbie's Greatest Misses wasn't a a flashback episode though, if I remember, everything in it was fresh material.
              I personally liked some of the clips shows, PixelsPix and Greatest Hits in particular. Greatest Hits was a nice collection of songs in an episode format, and I thought Sportacus chasing after Robbie in the computer was great fun.
              I can't say I particularly liked Sportacus on the Move though. It seemed way too different to the other episodes, and didn't have much substance to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
                Robbie's Greatest Misses wasn't a a flashback episode though, if I remember, everything in it was fresh material.
                I personally liked some of the clips shows, PixelsPix and Greatest Hits in particular. Greatest Hits was a nice collection of songs in an episode format, and I thought Sportacus chasing after Robbie in the computer was great fun.
                I can't say I particularly liked Sportacus on the Move though. It seemed way too different to the other episodes, and didn't have much substance to it.
                I am sorry. I just skimmed through Robbie's Greatest Misses. You are right it was all original material. My mistake. Though I was not a big fan of PixelsPix It did have some good stuff in it

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  While you're entitled to your own oppinion, I still have to disagree with your there Matt..
                  Greatest Hits was a true hit for me, for reasons you might already have figured haha. You have a sole episode here, jam packed with 8 entire songs!
                  You have Stephanie walking around the town, interacting with every single inhabitant. They all name their own favourite song, which means you get to understand each character even better.

Now, there are actually a few things I dislike about that episode though.
                  First of all, the name of the episode is a bit misguiding. It's called "Greatest Hits", but the songs listed are nowhere near the best LazyTown had to offer for the first season. I can understand this though, as it was more hinted towards the characters favourite songs, but that leads me to the second point;
                  The songs does not all correspond to the characters that names them.
                  What's up with The Mayor listing "Teamwork", Trixie listing "Spooky Song", and Pixel listing "No one's lazy in LazyTown"???
                  I know that The Mayor and Bessie does not have any other song but "Man on a Mission", but the other ones did actually have a choice.

In an ideal world, the list would've been like this:
                  The Mayor - Man on a Mission
                  Ziggy - Cooking by The Book
                  Trixie - Step by Step
                  Pixel - Gizmo Guy
                  Stingy - I'm a Prince (Way better than The Mine Song..)
                  Sportacus - No one's lazy in LazyTown
                  Robbie - Master of DrDresguise (Though You are a Pirate was actually better for the episodes sake. That song is always nice ♥)

Anyways, I totally get why you think that it's unneccesary to have a "flashback episode" so soon. It did feel like they skipped across the episode too lightly, and if I were to plan it, I would have put it as the very last episode of the season.
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    While you're entitled to your own oppinion, I still have to disagree with your there Matt..
                    Greatest Hits was a true hit for me, for reasons you might already have figured haha. You have a sole episode here, jam packed with 8 entire songs!
                    You have Stephanie walking around the town, interacting with every single inhabitant. They all name their own favourite song, which means you get to understand each character even better.

First of all, the name of the episode is a bit misguiding. It's called "Greatest Hits", but the songs listed are nowhere near the best LazyTown had to offer for the first season. I can understand this though, as it was more hinted towards the characters favourite songs, but that leads me to the second point;
                    What's up with The Mayor listing "Teamwork", Trixie listing "Spooky Song", and Pixel listing "No one's lazy in LazyTown"???
                    I know that The Mayor and Bessie does not have any other song but "Man on a Mission", but the other ones did actually have a choice.

Trixie - Step by Step
                    Pixel - Gizmo Guy
                    Robbie - Master of DrDresguise (Though You are a Pirate was actually better for the episodes sake. That song is always nice ♥)

Anyways, I totally get why you think that it's unneccesary to have a "flashback episode" so soon. It did feel like they skipped across the episode too lightly, and if I were to plan it, I would have put it as the very last episode of the season.
                    You make very good points. And yeah if it was at the end of the season I agree it would be better.

Comment

Mine is Sportacus Who?. I just think having Sportacus forget who he is and do unhealthy things is sad.

Comment

Maybe Sportacus On The Move?

Comment

the baby troll

Comment

I don't think I have any episodes disliked completely. There's just some aspects from some episodes that I don't like, but don't completely change my opinion of the episode in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post

Trixie - Step by Step
                              Pixel - Gizmo Guy

As much as I dislike this episode, I would say that this being Robbie's favourite song actually does tell us something very significant about him. It supports the theory that Robbie really does like being with the kids, but he can only do it in a disguise, and not as Robbie Rotten. Sad isn't it?

Also, I have a feeling that the writers asked the actors/puppeteers which song they liked the best rather than thinking of the actual characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X