+ Log in to post
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    00:41

Least Favorite Episode

We all obviously love LazyTown but there is definitely better episodes than others so if you had to pick what is your least favorite episode?
    Mine is probably Play Day.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time
    16:41

Re: Least Favorite Episode

Greatest Hits and Robbie's Greatest Misses to start off. I did not see a point to having a flasback episode during season 1 or even 2 of them.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    01:41

Friends forever

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time
    20:41

Maybe Ghost Stoppers. Reusing the ghost disguise and I'm not too fond of the song either. Also reusing the "boy who cried wolf" idea on Trixie, when it was already used with Ziggy in the first season. Just kind of a meh episode.

Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    00:41

For the first two season I would say Play Day also because too much blah blah, for the last two seasons that would be First Day Of Summer because that is the only episode where I dislike Robbie's behaviour.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LazyPooky View Post
    For the first two season I would say Play Day also because too much blah blah, for the last two seasons that would be First Day Of Summer because that is the only episode where I dislike Robbie's behaviour.
    I kinda liked the fact that they made it look like he was losing his mind without everyone there.

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    Greatest Hits and Robbie's Greatest Misses to start off. I did not see a point to having a flasback episode during season 1 or even 2 of them.
    Robbie's Greatest Misses wasn't a a flashback episode though, if I remember, everything in it was fresh material.
    I personally liked some of the clips shows, PixelsPix and Greatest Hits in particular. Greatest Hits was a nice collection of songs in an episode format, and I thought Sportacus chasing after Robbie in the computer was great fun.
    I can't say I particularly liked Sportacus on the Move though. It seemed way too different to the other episodes, and didn't have much substance to it.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Sangig View Post
    Robbie's Greatest Misses wasn't a a flashback episode though, if I remember, everything in it was fresh material.
    I personally liked some of the clips shows, PixelsPix and Greatest Hits in particular. Greatest Hits was a nice collection of songs in an episode format, and I thought Sportacus chasing after Robbie in the computer was great fun.
    I can't say I particularly liked Sportacus on the Move though. It seemed way too different to the other episodes, and didn't have much substance to it.
    I am sorry. I just skimmed through Robbie's Greatest Misses. You are right it was all original material. My mistake. Though I was not a big fan of PixelsPix It did have some good stuff in it

just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    02:41

Quote Originally Posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    While you're entitled to your own oppinion, I still have to disagree with your there Matt..
    Greatest Hits was a true hit for me, for reasons you might already have figured haha. You have a sole episode here, jam packed with 8 entire songs!
    You have Stephanie walking around the town, interacting with every single inhabitant. They all name their own favourite song, which means you get to understand each character even better.

Now, there are actually a few things I dislike about that episode though.
    First of all, the name of the episode is a bit misguiding. It's called "Greatest Hits", but the songs listed are nowhere near the best LazyTown had to offer for the first season. I can understand this though, as it was more hinted towards the characters favourite songs, but that leads me to the second point;
    The songs does not all correspond to the characters that names them.
    What's up with The Mayor listing "Teamwork", Trixie listing "Spooky Song", and Pixel listing "No one's lazy in LazyTown"???
    I know that The Mayor and Bessie does not have any other song but "Man on a Mission", but the other ones did actually have a choice.

In an ideal world, the list would've been like this:
    The Mayor - Man on a Mission
    Ziggy - Cooking by The Book
    Trixie - Step by Step
    Pixel - Gizmo Guy
    Stingy - I'm a Prince (Way better than The Mine Song..)
    Sportacus - No one's lazy in LazyTown
    Robbie - Master of DrDresguise (Though You are a Pirate was actually better for the episodes sake. That song is always nice ♥)

Anyways, I totally get why you think that it's unneccesary to have a "flashback episode" so soon. It did feel like they skipped across the episode too lightly, and if I were to plan it, I would have put it as the very last episode of the season.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    While you're entitled to your own oppinion, I still have to disagree with your there Matt..
    Greatest Hits was a true hit for me, for reasons you might already have figured haha. You have a sole episode here, jam packed with 8 entire songs!
    You have Stephanie walking around the town, interacting with every single inhabitant. They all name their own favourite song, which means you get to understand each character even better.

First of all, the name of the episode is a bit misguiding. It's called "Greatest Hits", but the songs listed are nowhere near the best LazyTown had to offer for the first season. I can understand this though, as it was more hinted towards the characters favourite songs, but that leads me to the second point;
    What's up with The Mayor listing "Teamwork", Trixie listing "Spooky Song", and Pixel listing "No one's lazy in LazyTown"???
    I know that The Mayor and Bessie does not have any other song but "Man on a Mission", but the other ones did actually have a choice.

Trixie - Step by Step
    Pixel - Gizmo Guy
    Robbie - Master of DrDresguise (Though You are a Pirate was actually better for the episodes sake. That song is always nice ♥)

Anyways, I totally get why you think that it's unneccesary to have a "flashback episode" so soon. It did feel like they skipped across the episode too lightly, and if I were to plan it, I would have put it as the very last episode of the season.
    You make very good points. And yeah if it was at the end of the season I agree it would be better.

The Sportacus music lover SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Mine is Sportacus Who?. I just think having Sportacus forget who he is and do unhealthy things is sad.
    Leonardo
    No one expected Sportafl**... wait, that's an insult
    Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/xXx_LI_xXx/

The Prince SPECIAL MEMBER
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time
    17:41

Maybe Sportacus On The Move?
    Like Toy Soliders

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

the baby troll
    rip stefan

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Preparing for trouble and making it double
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

I don't think I have any episodes disliked completely. There's just some aspects from some episodes that I don't like, but don't completely change my opinion of the episode in general.
    σh, lķfє? nσt α fαn. thє tutσrķαl tσσk 18 чєαrs.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    11:41

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post

Trixie - Step by Step
    Pixel - Gizmo Guy

As much as I dislike this episode, I would say that this being Robbie's favourite song actually does tell us something very significant about him. It supports the theory that Robbie really does like being with the kids, but he can only do it in a disguise, and not as Robbie Rotten. Sad isn't it?

Also, I have a feeling that the writers asked the actors/puppeteers which song they liked the best rather than thinking of the actual characters.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
    As much as I dislike this episode, I would say that this being Robbie's favourite song actually does tell us something very significant about him. It supports the theory that Robbie really does like being with the kids, but he can only do it in a disguise, and not as Robbie Rotten. Sad isn't it?

Also, I have a feeling that the writers asked the actors/puppeteers which song they liked the best rather than thinking of the actual characters.
    Exactly what I was thinking. It implies that Robbie actually has fond memories of singing that song and just fooling around as a pirate with the kids, which is really sweet, especially in the context of Stephanie just having been friendly with him when she wanted to know his favourite song too.

Your theory might actually hold up, I know Stefįn said his favourite song was You Are a Pirate at least (as late as in 2016). But I always sort of figured they picked the songs they did partly to be representative of the characters and partly just to get a good mix so not every choice ended up being obscure. All the songs in the episode, while not necessarily the best, are catchy, happy and share the LazyTown spirit. Heck even You Are a Pirate, despite being a Robbie song, isn't contradictory to the show's message: "Run and jump all day!"

To answer the question about my least favourite episode though, definitely Sportacus on the Move. That episode is the only one I can say is just "boring", other ones can be less entertaining but still have good parts, such as Hero for a Day.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by RecipeForStephanie View Post
    I don't think I have any episodes disliked completely. There's just some aspects from some episodes that I don't like, but don't completely change my opinion of the episode in general.
    I agree with you.
    Getur einhver annar veriš Glanni ? žaš bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, žaš er enginn eins og žś!

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time
    11:41

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. It implies that Robbie actually has fond memories of singing that song and just fooling around as a pirate with the kids, which is really sweet, especially in the context of Stephanie just having been friendly with him when she wanted to know his favourite song too.

Your theory might actually hold up, I know Stefįn said his favourite song was You Are a Pirate at least (as late as in 2016). But I always sort of figured they picked the songs they did partly to be representative of the characters and partly just to get a good mix so not every choice ended up being obscure. All the songs in the episode, while not necessarily the best, are catchy, happy and share the LazyTown spirit. Heck even You Are a Pirate, despite being a Robbie song, isn't contradictory to the show's message: "Run and jump all day!"

To answer the question about my least favourite episode though, definitely Sportacus on the Move. That episode is the only one I can say is just "boring", other ones can be less entertaining but still have good parts, such as Hero for a Day.
    My other theory is that everyone already knows every lazy town song, as if there is a list to choose from; how else does Trixie know Spooky song if she wasn't even in the episode?? There are exceptions of course, one being Ziggy not knowing Twenty Times Time before the episode.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
    My other theory is that everyone already knows every lazy town song, as if there is a list to choose from; how else does Trixie know Spooky song if she wasn't even in the episode?? There are exceptions of course, one being Ziggy not knowing Twenty Times Time before the episode.
    I know!!! Pixel records everything in LazyTown, right? He probably has cameras everywhere. This is supported by the fact that in this episode he says he has No One's Lazy in LazyTown on his computer and proceeds to start the video. He also has The Mine Song like we saw in PixelsPix. So it's possible that he recorded Spooky Song and uploaded it to PixelsPix which he used to show it to Trixie. Another possibility is that some of the songs are sung in LazyTown on a regular basis, since Cooking by the Book is in two different episodes for example, and maybe Spooky Song was sung in a different context where Trixie was present that we just didn't get to see.

Lol, all this trouble to try and explain logical inconsistencies and continuity errors in a kid's show. The whole reason they even made the episode was that they were struggling to produce enough content xD

Loyal LazyTowner MODERATOR
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Sportacus On The Move, definitely. It's literally just reusued footage with Magnus commentating over it.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Mystery of the Pyramid because it brought the end of Lazytown.

We are number one!

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder

Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Who's Who. It was nothing but a sterile rewrite of Sportafake. Oh, and Stephanie never got her medal back.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Local Date
    11th July 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LaZboi View Post
    Oh, and Stephanie never got her medal back.
    Ha! I never noticed that before. I assume the mayor or Sportacus made Robbie give it back at some point after the episode finished

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

Probably have to go with ghost stoppers...the song was forgettable and the plot wasn't interesting. I would have to choose Sportacus On the Move for the earlier seasons, I don't think I dislike any of them that aren't flashback episodes

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 2 - Rotten Poster
    Local Date
    12th July 2020
    Local Time

I think season 1 and 2 and season 3 and 4 both deserve attention on their own since they're quite different to one another, really.

Of season 1 and 2, i'd probably say Play Day is my least favorite. Feels like two short episodes combined into one, and they're not even all that fun. The cowboy part was fine, but the 'wild beasts' part makes me feel many different kinds of embarrasment. It's not great.

Of season 3 and 4, Baby Troll is far and away the worst episode. The trolls are completely out of place in the series, the random hints towards the past feel super forced, and worst of all, the problem could've literally been solved without Sportacus as Stephanie had the solution in her hands at one point. It's awful.

Let's Go To The Moon also isn't particularly great, the writers make it seem as if bullying Robbie for no real reason is favorable, therefore going against the actual morals of the show. For the rest it isn't as bad, it just rubs me the wrong way.