Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What your favorite voice actor or singer for the puppet characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What your favorite voice actor or singer for the puppet characters?

I know that Trixie and Pixel's voices changed pretty drastically over the seasons- especially Pixel. I feel like they tried at least three or four different voice overs for him? It's hard for me to tell if Ziggy and Stingy's voice actors changed, if they did, they are much better matches from the first season.

Do you have a favorite voice actor or singer for the puppet characters on the show? How do you feel about the UK dubs? When I have been watching Lazy Town Extras, it's very confusing to have only Ziggy have an obvious UK accent while the other puppets seem to have the regular voice overs.

Re: Puppet Voices

What would Jives's actor be?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
      It's very confusing to have only Ziggy have an obvious UK accent while the other puppets seem to have the regular voice overs.
      ziggy has uk voice in extra cause hes in uk

Comment

Originally posted by Kidsy128 View Post
        What would Jives's actor be?
        lol Pauly Shore?
        "I'm feelin' pretty la-azyyyyyyy here. Yo Sportay, how about you toss me some fruitage buuuuuuuuuuddy!"
        (Please never let it be Pauly Shore)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Pauly Shore?
          Pauly voiced a lazy guy on 9th Grade Ninja; his legs didn't work properly. It played out almost exactly like what you said.

For Jives, I think the smartest choice is probably Chris Hardwick. Because I'm trying to imagine somebody who would have fun with the character & doesn't have his own show right now. He's talented at making voices and is probably cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
            I know that Trixie and Pixel's voices changed pretty drastically over the seasons- especially Pixel. I feel like they tried at least three or four different voice overs for him? It's hard for me to tell if Ziggy and Stingy's voice actors changed, if they did, they are much better matches from the first season.
            Trixie's voice changed once, as did her puppeteer, and Pixel went from being voiced by a voice actor to being voiced by his puppeteer. That's why his singing ability falls significantly for the last two seasons.

Stingy and Ziggy are both voiced by their puppeteers, who did not change during the show. I think that Stingy's puppeteer might've experimented with a lower voice in the last two seasons, but yeah, his voice actor didn't change.

Comment

Working...
            X