X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stefan Karl Diagnosed With Cancer

Originally posted by Cutiejea
    According to Stefan's step-daughter via tumblr...
    Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    Step daughter? Was Steinunn married before? I didn't know Stefan had a step daughter.
    Well she has a different lastname so I assume that she has a different biological father: Bríet Ólína Kristinsdóttir
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Well she has a different lastname so I assume that she has a different biological father: Bríet Ólína Kristinsdóttir
      Most likely Steina's child since she seems to be named after her (Ólína)

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
        ..seems to be named after her (Ólína)
        ..and Steinunn's mother (Bríet)
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          ..and Steinunn's mother (Bríet)
          Ah, I didn't know that. Isn't Kristin a female name though? Maybe it's a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
            Ah, I didn't know that. Isn't Kristin a female name though? Maybe it's a typo.
            Ah yeah, probably a double n (Kristinn). I'm not sure though. Maybe Kristin is also a male name

Or Steinunn was a lesbian before she met Stefán

Comment

They don't have to necessarily take their parents' names. Kristín could just be someone else in their family that they want to honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                They don't have to necessarily take their parents' names. Kristín could just be someone else in their family that they want to honor.
                I see. You sort of figure it would be a parent though since "-sdóttir" means "-'s daughter". I don't know much at all about how the naming conventions work in practice though since they're so different from what most other countries use. You have some people called "-sdotter" in Sweden since that naming convention used to be standard practice here too but that's rare and I don't know if they get their last name from their parents or if it's turned into regular surnames in their cases.

Comment

Do we have any reason to speculate yet that the secret project has any Lazytown connection?

Comment

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
                    Do we have any reason to speculate yet that the secret project has any Lazytown connection?
                    If you mean do you think they're re-booting it, then no I don't, but as always I'd love to be proven wrong.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Well yeah, I can't imagine it would be a reboot. However, any sort of brief Robbie appearance or anything would be cool. We already struck recent gold with Lazytown Forever, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Has he since deleted that tease? That's interesting... well I'm certainly excited to find out whatever it is

Comment

New update again. I cried https://www.gofundme.com/2tm9tqk?vie...campaign=upd_n

Comment

On the contrary Sir, it matters to us greatly how long you live.
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                              YOU SCARED ME!!! I thought the situation got worse or something!!!
                              Hahaha oh no!!! If that was the case I wouldn't react like this at all, first I would brief you on the situation of course … Sorry I freaked you out lol, wasn't my intention. I guess I sounded a little solemn but that was because I was all teary-eyed when I wrote it (in a good way)!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                              On the contrary Sir, it matters to us greatly how long you live.
                              Seconded!

Comment

Robbie shall never lose to cancer! He is Villain Number One after all!

Yeah, I knew this for a few days, but I'm just bumping this.

Comment

Working...
                                X