Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Character do you think has the best signing voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Character do you think has the best signing voice?

Which Character do you think has the best singing voice?
    I think Pixel does it sounds like a R&B singer and R&B is my favorite type of music

Re: Which Character do you think has the best signing voice?

Originally posted by LazyTeenRudy View Post
    I think Pixel has the best it sounds like an electro/dance/r&b sound too it.
    Who do you think has the best singing voice?
    ONLY when Pixel is voiced by Kobie Powell. He is a professional singer/rapper so that was not such a surprise.

http://www.musicxray.com/xrays/1118933
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Steph singing by Julianna of course
      Gallery

Comment

Robbie is my favorite hands down, I love Stefan's voice. Although I also really enjoy the guy who does the singing for Sportacus, Matthias Matthiasson? Hearing him just makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          Steph singing by Julianna of course
          We're all for one and one for all, we'll help each other stand taaaaaaaalllllll

Comment

Pixel and Trixie (In the voice of Kobie and Sarah)

Comment

Pixel (with the voice of Kobie) Julianna and Chloe as Stephanie, Stefan Karl, And Matthias Matthiasson

Comment

Which Character do you think has the best signing voice?

I love Sportacus ' voice. Matthías did such a great day especially In No One's Lazy, the passion was perfect! And as an added bonus, he sounds like Magnus! ?

Comment

I think Robbie has the best sing voice

Comment

I would have to agree and say Robbie, I think Stefan is just naturally talented at it

Comment

Robbie is the best singing for me, then Sportacus and Stephanie are tied second i think

Comment

Stingy/Jodi. He can't hit high notes as well as Matthias, but his voice sounds so much better.

Comment

I think Robbie's voice is the most enjoyable to listen to, it's so nuanced and has a lot of personality to it. It was one of the things that got me interested in the show, if Robbie was a bad singer his songs definitely wouldn't hold your attention for as long. You can hear he's good in We Are Number One and You Are a Pirate but the first time I heard Master of Disguise I was actually really impressed and pleasantly surprised because in that one he gets to show off more how talented he really is. More examples of his singing at its best (in my opinion) include Time to Start the Show, It's Fun to Be the Mayor and Good to Be Bad. Sportacus and both Stephanies sing great too and I also like the singing of Stingy and season 1-2 Pixel, but for me Robbie's is the one that stands out the most. Jodi is a Broadway singer if I remember correctly?

Btw, based on singing voice alone, my favourite Stephanie is Linda Ásgeirsdóttir. I would also like to add that I think Matthías sounds better singing in Icelandic even though his English pronunciation is better than Magnús'. Icelandic No One's Lazy in LazyTown (the show version) and Icelandic Let's Go are both a joy to listen to, he has so much enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
                            I think Robbie's voice is the most enjoyable to listen to, it's so nuanced and has a lot of personality to it. It was one of the things that got me interested in the show, if Robbie was a bad singer his songs definitely wouldn't hold your attention for as long. You can hear he's good in We Are Number One and You Are a Pirate but the first time I heard Master of Disguise I was actually really impressed and pleasantly surprised because in that one he gets to show off more how talented he really is. More examples of his singing at its best (in my opinion) include Time to Start the Show, It's Fun to Be the Mayor and Good to Be Bad. Sportacus and both Stephanies sing great too and I also like the singing of Stingy and season 1-2 Pixel, but for me Robbie's is the one that stands out the most. Jodi is a Broadway singer if I remember correctly?

Btw, based on singing voice alone, my favourite Stephanie is Linda Ásgeirsdóttir. I would also like to add that I think Matthías sounds better singing in Icelandic even though his English pronunciation is better than Magnús'. Icelandic No One's Lazy in LazyTown (the show version) and Icelandic Let's Go are both a joy to listen to, he has so much enthusiasm.
                            Jodi did do Avenue Q just prior to Lazytown, so yeah he is a Broadway puppeteer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                              Jodi did do Avenue Q just prior to Lazytown, so yeah he is a Broadway puppeteer.
                              Okay, so that was what I was thinking of then. But Avenue Q is a musical right? I think he strongly implied in the interview that singing was part of his performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X