No announcement yet.

We Are Number One meme (remix/remakes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We Are Number One meme (remix/remakes)

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    You Like Jazz?
    Ye, I absolutely adore jazz.
    That's always why this linked video is an amazing cover.

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
      Ye, I absolutely adore jazz.
      That's always why this linked video is an amazing cover.

Glad to see someone likes Jazz. I do as well. Also that was a good cover

Comment

The beginning to this is great. Ending isn't as funny but hey what can ya do

Comment

This one is pretty good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
              video
              Old and stale meme..
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                Old and stale meme..
                Unfortunately, not as long as the official LazyTown channel keeps pumping out hour-long versions of these:

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                  Unfortunately, not as long as the official LazyTown channel keeps pumping out hour-long versions of these:
                  So true

Comment

finally a japanese dub...love it !

the voices sound like as if native speakers did it...seems LT isn't completely unknown over there
                    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      Wow, that's great. The production value is very high and the visuals are hilarious. I'd totally watch LazyTown if it was in the form of a Chinese cartoon. Lay-Z!-Town

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

the voices sound like as if native speakers did it...seems LT isn't completely unknown over there
                        Very well made and it fooled me untill I read the description and saw it was totally fan made. it doens't even bother that Robbie has a womans voice
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                          it doens't even bother that Robbie has a womans voice
                          realized that quite late tbh...nice way to emphasize Robbies feminine side imao...it reached almost 800k views within 14 days btw...wow
                          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            it doens't even bother that Robbie has a womans voice
                            Does he? I still thought it was a male since some Japanese men have softer voices like that.

Comment

This will always be my favorite video for this meme:

Comment

Idk if this counts more as a meme or a cover. But I found this thread and I thought I should link it here. We Are Number One memes was what got me into LazyTown, and NOW I've finally uploaded my first ever LazyTown video to YouTube!!! It's We Are Number One, but I'm singing it and the lyrics are a Swedish translation I wrote myself. I actually uploaded this on Stefán's birthday which was about a week ago but I've been on vacation so I couldn't write anything about it when the video was new.

Some of you might have seen me commenting on LazyTown videos on YouTube. HikariMichi42 is my general channel that is pretty fandub-focused with only occasional MVs and humour vidoes, so I'm definitely not planning on going full MrMrMANGOHEAD or MrMeistroMan on there. At the most, I may upload some crossovers and more Swedish LazyTown covers with lyrics translated by me, but I am aware that the target audience for these videos is extremely small … I may be the only Swedish user on here and I don't think there are a lot of people who both speak the language and are big enough fans of the show to be willing to watch fandubs of it. I've even translated Latibær songs into Swedish which is even more hardcore. But since I'm doing it for my own sake it's possible I'll keep going anyway.

I have considered creating a separate meme channel that would be in English and almost completely focused on LazyTown, though. The reason my name is Rotten Robot Hound is that I intended to use that (or rottenrobothound) as my username if I ever decided to make one, so I'm keeping that option open. I've got lots of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X