LazyTown's Hebrew Voice-Actors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown's Hebrew Voice-Actors

Hellooooo!!! Well, it's the first time ever I'm writing here in the forum, but it's about time.
    So I thought my first post will be in the Hebrew forum, since I'm from Israel ;)

So I don't know about your countries, but in Israel, since it's such a small country, many voice-actors are turnning out to be pretty much known - somehow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1779138_1426271537612869_1618158059_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	153073 Click image for larger version

Name:	10352777_1455481364691886_6695202600677559684_n.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	153074
    Both Stephanies are voiced by the actress and voice-actress - Liana Ayoun (21-y/o)

Name:	74be1_cTMx.jpg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	153075

Fun fact: Liana is today playing in Nickelodeon Israel hit teen-drama "The Hood", as Meital (as shown in her picture)

Name:	IMG_0214.JPG
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	153076
    Sportacus is voiced by the actor and voice-actor - Uri Omanuti (41-y/o)

Name:	250px-Uri_Omanuti_2011.jpg
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	153077

Fun fact: Uri also played Sportacus in the first children's show of "Motek Shel Festival" back in 2008, as in each year they have "international" characters as guests on the show.

Name:	מותק_של_פסטיבל.jpg
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	153078

Name:	1609653_1426270467612976_161603015_n.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	153079
    Robbie Rotten is voiced by the actor and voice-actor - Yoram Yosefberg (53-y/o)

Name:	427x440_1354699214fea48.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	153080

Fun fact: Surprisingly - or maybe not, Yoram always voices or plays the bad guys. Always!

Re: LazyTown's Hebrew Voice-Actors

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LihiPorat1 View Post
      Fun fact: Surprisingly - or maybe not, Yoram always voices or plays the bad guys. Always!
      it isn't lol...is the hair dyed b'cuz his beard is grey
      Gallery

Comment

It's a good age for the actors, 21, 41 and 53.
        Age 15-30 can play kids, Age 30-older play adults.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          is the hair dyed b'cuz his beard is grey
          I actually have no idea, and this is also a pic I found like 3 years ago or so, but now you made me curious ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact: Uri also played Sportacus in the first children's show of "Motek Shel Festival" back in 2008, as in each year they have an "international" characters as guests on the show.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6562[/ATTACH]
          For anyone's who's interested, I'm leaving you here the full show of "Motek Shel Festival" from 2008, with Sportacus (Uri Omanuti), Robbie Rotten and Stephanie from YouTube:

And for those who wants to watch episodes in Hebrew, I made a playlist out the fewer episodes I found on YouTube (some episodes are double because they were uploaded by different channels): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9D1d0coQ7qyEuA

Comment

For anyone's who's interested, I'm leaving you here the full show of "Motek Shel Festival" from 2008, with Sportacus (Uri Omanuti), Robbie Rotten and Stephanie from YouTube:
            Wow. I didn't know it was allowed to have the characters in another show as the LazyTown show.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              Wow. I didn't know it was allowed to have the characters in another show as the LazyTown show.
              I was thinking the same thing. Something tells me that they didn't actually get rights for that, but maybe they did.

Comment

I have this festival in my YT video list for years and this is my favorite part (Stephanie and the sound of music)...the dancing of Stephanie is a bit unprofessional though...unfortunately they don't have some decent dance interludes in the show

Gallery

Comment

very interesting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing. Something tells me that they didn't actually get rights for that, but maybe they did.
                    I don't have the DVD, but I remember it from my old neighbors, and as much as I can remember from the DVD case (I was in the 5th grade back then) they did get the rights for that. And technically, it shouldn't be a problem, since the show is associated with Channel HOP! for children, and that's where LazyTown is aired in Israel.

Comment

I don't have the DVD, but I remember it from my old neighbors, and as much as I can remember from the DVD case (I was in the 5th grade back then) they did get the rights for that. And technically, it shouldn't be a problem, since the show is associated with Channel HOP! for children, and that's where LazyTown is aired in Israel.
                      Can you tell me, did the HOP channel air S4 too?

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                        Can you tell me, did the HOP channel air S4 too?
                        Yes, HOP! aired seasons 1, 2, LazyTown Extra as season 3, season 3 as season 4 and season 4 as season 5. But there were only two episodes that never aired and never will be air - "LazyTown's Surprise Santa" and "Holiday Spirit", since they are Christmas episodes and Christmas is a Christian holiday.

Comment

Yes, HOP! aired seasons 1, 2, LazyTown Extra as season 3, season 3 as season 4 and season 4 as season 5. But there were only two episodes that never aired and never will be air - "LazyTown's Surprise Santa" and "Holiday Spirit", since they are Christmas episodes and Christmas is a Christian holiday.
                          That's good to hear that S4 has aired!

Comment

Working...
                          X