X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Collecting foreign dubs

Originally posted by Username View Post
    Which makes it even more odd there's no Japanese dub. When you have one, generally you have to other.
    I find it weird that there isn't a Japanese dub. Maybe it's because Japan has a lot of unusual concepts and shows on TV that are similar to LazyTown?

Comment

Originally posted by LagoonaBlue View Post
      I find it weird that there isn't a Japanese dub. Maybe it's because Japan has a lot of unusual concepts and shows on TV that are similar to LazyTown?
      most likely

Comment

A lot of American live-action or puppet-based shows for kids don't seem to garner much attention in Japan. For example, The Book of Pooh, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Sesame Street have Japanese versions, but they really didn't do well ratings-wise according to a couple Japanese news articles I read back in the day.

I think the dub would've turned out horrible if it was made, personally.

I'm actually kind of surprised there's a Korean dub and that it aired as long as it did. They're a little more receptive to stuff like LazyTown though.

Comment

I think it's a great idea to make a list. Kinda sad it wasn't dubbed in Japanese though as it's a great show.

Comment

Is there any proof online that Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian dubs exist? I'm just curious, mainly because they tend to be the last countries to ever get shows localized and they're in that list of sub-threads.

Is this actually verified as the Tajik dub and not a fandub? Cause this is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
              Is this actually verified as the Tajik dub and not a fandub? Cause this is horrible
              This is most definitely a fandub.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              The list if far from complete though. If someone wants to parcipate, just post or inbox your request.
              http://www.getlazy.net/languages/danish/view.php
              S4E02 The Last Sports Candy De Sidste Sportsgotter
              S4E03 Secret Friend Day Hemmelig Vennedag
              S4E04 New Kid In Town Byens Nye Dreng
              S4E05 Time To Learn Tid til at Lære
              S4E06 Princess Stephanie Prinsesse Stephanie
              S4E07 Ziggys Talking Teddy Ziggy's Snakkende Sovedyr
              S4E08 The Wizard Of LazyTown Troldmanden fra LazyTown
              S4E09 The Baby Troll Troldeungen
              S4E10 The Fortune Teller Spåkonen
              S4E11 Ghost Stoppers Spøgelsesstopperne
              S4E12 Robbies Dream Team Robbie's Drømmehold
              Here's my contribution.
              Just went and looked in my S4 recordings I took when it was still airing on Boomerang.
              E01 made an annoying cut right when the title music had played, and E13 was never aired, so unfortunately I haven't got those for you.

Ps. A little CSS wouldn't hurt on the /languages page.. ;)
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                Is there any proof online that Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian dubs exist? I'm just curious, mainly because they tend to be the last countries to ever get shows localized and they're in that list of sub-threads.

As far as I know Latvian dub of LT aired on Viasat 3 (Latvian) channel in 2010. Lithuanian dub looks like Ukrainian (S1-2) (Not professional dub). Estonian LT (Laiskade Linn) dub also exist and Boomerang Baltic is airing it right now. Speaking of Tajik dub (as I am from Tajikistan), there is no any dub, only subtitle version is exist and it aired on TV Bahoriston channel.

Comment

Has this thing ended? Because many of the lists are not completed even though we have names for the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailbox View Post
                    Has this thing ended? Because many of the lists are not completed even though we have names for the episodes.
                    We're still working on them. Some channels airing LT are being recorded, but frankly said we'd prefer to record only HD streams (at least 720p). Of course we would record all the streams even bad ones though but they still will have low-audio quality if we're gonna remux them.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      For a while we started collecting foreign dubs of the LazyTown episodes. Parviz, Bädo and me are still recording and we add every recorded dub in this list:

http://www.getlazy.net/languages/

The list if far from complete though. If someone wants to parcipate, just post or inbox your request.
                      Dude. there is a TON of the absent episodes in Icelandic on Bädos' channel.

Comment

Any methods for finding channels that still air LazyTown (in foreign dubs) and recording them? Besides TET TV (Ukrainian Channel), I don't know how to get to the stream of some LT channels...

Comment

Originally posted by iByteYourApple View Post
                          Any methods for finding channels that still air LazyTown (in foreign dubs) and recording them? Besides TET TV (Ukrainian Channel), I don't know how to get to the stream of some LT channels...
                          Well there are unofficial websites where you can watch foreign channels for free, also many channels that show lazytown have websites where you can watch their shows (some for free)

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                            Dude. there is a TON of the absent episodes in Icelandic on Bädos' channel.
                            Sorry dude. I don't have time to update the list.
                            Maybe Parviz or Bädo can update. They have admin rights too.
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by iByteYourApple View Post
                              ME and Bado are now recording streams so that we can't find time to update the list.. But I hope after all done all language lists will be updated..

Comment

I'm in, as well. I'll record TET TV (Ukrainian), and maybe I'll try to find a stream of Cartoon Network Arabic and Boomerang Latvian because they still air LazyTown.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, I have 2 episodes recorded of Haunted Castle and LazyTown's Surprise Santa, but NoOnesLazy already uploaded them. I also had Rockin' Robbie, but I had to delete my channel for personal reasons and forgot to download that video.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.tv.lv/serials/slinku-pilseta
                                ^ That's the schedule for LazyTown on Boomerang Baltic. Dunno if it airs Estonian, Latvian, or Lithuanian, but pretty sure it's Latvian.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet ANOTHER edit, but it seems Cartoon Network Arabic ended their Cartoonito block in 2014. Guess that means no more LazyTown Arabic episodes airing, sadly. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X