LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

I have started writing the sequel to "Robbie Forgotten," link is now in the first post: "Robbie Remembered."

Not finished with "LazyTown's New Super Villain" yet. I sort of let it go for a long time without update, but I haven't dropped it entirely either, so hopefully that will be concluded before I am too far into RR... Working on one seems to facilitate working on the other, so there's hope.

Comment

LazyTown's New Super Villain is now complete. It always feels good to finish a story.

Parts 1 and 2 of Robbie Remembered are posted as well. There are two parts to RR remaining to be done. When that is done, perhaps another break is in order...

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
        LazyTown's New Super Villain is now complete. It always feels good to finish a story.

Parts 1 and 2 of Robbie Remembered are posted as well. There are two parts to RR remaining to be done. When that is done, perhaps another break is in order...
        Wow that is quite an impressive collection already. You're really good at this. Looks like you have written Season 5: the alternative season
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Wow that is quite an impressive collection already. You're really good at this. Looks like you have written Season 5: the alternative season
          Funny you say that, I do consider this my own personal "lost season" of LazyTown. :b I love to write and these fanfiction stories have given me all sorts of practice writing in ways I haven't tried before.

Comment

Almost finished writing Robbie Remembered-- finally-- but in the meantime I have put up a new short called Misled Sled. I would like to make more short stories like this.

Comment

Been thinking of writing one.

Comment

The last chapter of Robbie Remembered I've read-oh my goodness. I really hope things work out. Good luck if you write that fanfic megadjmatt25! What would it be about?
                Also; (insert cross-out line here:) Ástin Opnar Augun Skær; coming soon.

Comment

!

Comment

Robbie Remembered is really, truly, finally DONE! Oh god, it felt like this day would never come, but it's here! IT'S FINISHED :sportacus:

I am feeling so much right now, don't even know what to do. I want to dive into the next story, but at the same time I feel kind of wiped. Welp, in any case, I hope whoever reads the story in its completion enjoys it. CHEERS. :robbierotten:

Comment

Starting something new, "Mock a Mile in My Shoes," also known as Sportaswap... body swap stories are a comfort food, I think. This should be more lighthearted than Robbie Remembered was. It's just some good old fun. Top post has been updated with some links.

Comment

That was great reading, thanks.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Mock a Mile in my Shoes is finished. That was a fun ride. There were a bunch of jokes I didn't get to include in the story, but there are always spinoffs...

Comment

I just read the last chapter! Damn, that was a great one! You're welcome to check my fanfics as well on FanFiction.net and Wattpad :)

Comment

I was browsing wattpad for some Lazytown stuff and came across a very uh, interesting one. It was Reader/Sportacus/Robbie/Mayor and all the adults of Lazytown.

Not what I was hoping to find.

Comment

Wattpad has way more stories that include the reader in pairings for some reason. I did upload some of my stories over there but found the website difficult to work with compared to ffnet or ao3.

Comment

Working...
                                X