LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

It's been a while. I was winding down from writing again back in June on another hiatus. Then the sad news came. Now, I am picking at some things again. In particular I am writing up Bessie's path in the CYOLA. Her path is meant to be incorporated into several other main branches, but I think it can sort of stand on its own. I also wanted to work on some other branches-- probably the one I have for Pixel. It would be nice to make the one I have in mind for Robbie, but there is barely anything outlined for it, so that won't be soon.

Dunno how long I will be at it. Hopefully long enough to have a few things to show for it.

Comment

LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

I have a prototype for the branch dedicated to an encounter with Bessie. It will be revised at a later date to introduce more choices that enable some overlap with other branches in the overarching cyoa. In the meantime it is pretty much linear.

URL to PDF file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_OMKJ_-hUYsSY6DTvacedLJMbRUMke2C/view

Comment

Last night after making my latest post here on the GetLazy Forums, and talking to myself for a few hours of how much LazyTown being off air and technology has effected the world, I thought up a new fanfiction idea for if the series got a rebooted "next-generation" sequel.

With Stephanie as Splitzacus, (The "Number 11"th Superhero), Stingy as the Mayor, Robbie dead (because he sadly passed away in reality), Trixie and Pixel as age-less villains (With their names being Trixie Technology and Pixel Gizmobyte. They went to Robbie's Lair a few months after he has passed away because they noticed that the painting outside of his lair has changed. They find two obsidian gems on the ground in his lair, and they become brainwashed to be evil, as well as being possessed by Robbie's spirit, known for them as "The King of Lazyness". Because they were still children when picking the gems up, they are unable to grow due to their possessed and brainwashed bodies, and thus, they remain kids.) and new children like Jives and Penny (from the original Icelandic plays, since they weren't in the TV Show), Zyla (the daughter of Ziggy), Meina (Stingy's daughter), Falcon (Bessie's grandson), and a mysterious kid with amnesia named Magnet (who's a boy, and may secretly be a transformed Sportacus).

The fanfiction would focus on at least 15 years after the LazyTown episode "Mystery of the Pyramid". Stephanie would have left LazyTown to become it's next superhero (as stated earlier), and Sportacus mysteriously disappeared, when leaving the town to help out another place, somewhere far, far away (because he and Stephanie would had left after Robbie has passed away, and probably before Trixie and Pixel became brainwashed to become villains.) Trixie and Pixel (when evil and brainwashed) would have tried to hypnotize the other kids into becoming addicted to technology. Fortunately, everyone escaped (Stingy stayed in the Mayor's office, Ziggy ran far, far away to a city in Iceland where he could be safe in, and the adults weren't effected by the kids' brainwashing.) Unfortunately though, they advertised the town on social media websites via the internet like YouTube, and so many kids started to move there over the years, and stay lazy, and the town became lazy once again.

Magnet, however, would had found out about the city, but was immune to the hypnosis on the videos (due to him formerly being a Sports Elf). He was interested in the history too of the town (and KNEW about Sportacus, but his amnesia was SO strong that he didn't KNOW that he was Sportacus once himself.), and wanted to move there and stop the villains. Calling Stephanie/Splitzacus over using the Mail Tube (she, and no one else noticed that Magnet was Sportacus, just like him), she and Magnet makes the town active again with the kids of the town, and keeps thinking of ways to foil Trixie and Pixel's evil plans.

Do you think that I should make this fanfiction or not and write it down? I think it's a good idea, and I'd probably make Magnet get his memories back as Sportacus (and transform back to normal as well!), in the end.

Comment

Yes it's a good idea! I like the sound of it! (except for the part about Robbie passing away, but I know why you did that. Spoiler alert; that's what will happen in the "Ástinverse.") Cool and very clever! Please write it! I'd read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Subscribe Every Day View Post
            Yes it's a good idea! I like the sound of it! (except for the part about Robbie passing away, but I know why you did that. Spoiler alert; that's what will happen in the "Ástinverse.") Cool and very clever! Please write it! I'd read it.
            Thanks! Maybe I will sometime! But at least Robbie's still in there at some point (as a ghost), xD

Also, the reason why that Sportacus got amnesia is because Robbie's spirit possessed his airship when Sportacus was in it to make it go far, far, away (and then tilt to the side and open the door to make Sportacus go out, before closing the door and making the airship fly into a rocky mountain where it would get destroyed,) and might had possessed or used "Ghostly Magic" or something like that to prevent Sportacus' backpack from opening and his shoes from working probably (The shoes would had been like the remote-control shoes from Defeeted, and it would force Sportacus to land on his head. His hat would also probably have came off from Robbie's spirit so Sportacus would become a human again, since I still think that Sportacus is an elf like the Icelandic TV Dub, Plays and the Books, and the hat is the only reason that makes Sportacus stay as an elf and do all of his special near-impossible-for-an-average-person aerobic moves.)

Therefore, Sportacus would had been unable to save himself. (His crystal would also have stopped working, and disappeared after Sportacus' hat came off. The crystal can only work if his hat is on, even if it's stolen or/and someone else takes it. That is why, it works in episodes like Crystal Caper. When his costume was on Robbie's displays in Little Sportacus, it still only worked because the hat was nearby it.)

inb4 SPOILER ALERT!

Comment

UPDATE ON MY FANFICTION:

I haven't started it yet, but I'm probably going to do it later this week at sometime, MAYBE.

The thing is, do you think I should put more kids in the series, as well as the ones I have revealed? (Brothers and sisters for them, probably. Or other members of their family!) And should I give Stephanie a little cousin that would live there? (Based on OFFICIAL ideas Season 3 once had, where her sister would have replaced Stephanie, but that idea was scrapped)

Comment

TVTropes has a LazyTown Fanfic Recommendation page too! I've added a lot of fics there, some serious and dark, others silly and light, and some in-between!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...cRecs/LazyTown

Comment

I just wrote and published my first LazyTown fanfic! :) It was based on the Season 4 episode 'Time to Learn,' where Robbie is demoted to Villain Number Ten but in subsequent episodes is Number One again.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13207988/1/

"How did Robbie get his Villain Number One status back after being demoted to Villain Number Ten in "Time to Learn?" Maybe with the help of the hero-and those pesky kids-who experienced his villainy firsthand."

Comment

I’ve read it. It was so heartbreaking but also extremely cute. I hope I will read more Lazytown stuff like this , written by you:)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Rotten View Post
                      I’ve read it. It was so heartbreaking but also extremely cute. I hope I will read more Lazytown stuff like this , written by you:)
                      Thank you! :) I'm working on a couple different stories right now but if I post more LazyTown you'll know!

Comment

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
                        I just wrote and published my first LazyTown fanfic! :) It was based on the Season 4 episode 'Time to Learn,' where Robbie is demoted to Villain Number Ten but in subsequent episodes is Number One again.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13207988/1/

"How did Robbie get his Villain Number One status back after being demoted to Villain Number Ten in "Time to Learn?" Maybe with the help of the hero-and those pesky kids-who experienced his villainy firsthand."
                        I almost cried reading your fanfiction. I think that it's AMAZING! And a perfect example of ANY fanfiction.

Comment

Just finished another fanfic! It's an AU for The Laziest Town where Robbie wins, but that doesn't mean the heroes give up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13212455/1/

"Robbie Rotten can't believe it-after so many schemes ended in failure, he finally won by doing absolutely nothing! Now that LazyTown is officially The Laziest Town on Earth, all that's left is for Sportacus to leave town-but to the villain's surprise, the hero and the citizens may not be willing to give up so soon. AU for "The Laziest Town."

Comment

I amn't dead

A couple things are in the pipe, wedged in pretty good but still:

Con the Other Foot: A followup to "Mock a Mile in My Shoes." Sportacus and Robbie agree together to use the Mind-Me-Matic again and give each other a fair try at switching places. Things start out simple enough, but when a couple of the kids get their hands on the device there is more up in the air than could have been predicted.

The Badvice Column: The Lazy Gazette comes out with an advice column featuring a mysterious woman named “Auntie Agatha.” The residents of LazyTown write in to Auntie Agatha with their various problems under the cover of anonymity. They receive feedback and advice that threatens to turn everything upside down and ruin the children’s friendships not only with each other, but with Sportacus… forever?

Comment

Thanks for the update.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'm planning on making my fanfiction someday. Maybe later this year for the 15th Anniversary of LazyTown... I'll probably re-do some of the characters though. I'll let you know if it ever comes out, like my videos...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                                I'm planning on making my fanfiction someday. Maybe later this year for the 15th Anniversary of LazyTown... I'll probably re-do some of the characters though. I'll let you know if it ever comes out, like my videos...
                                UPDATE: This is off-topic, but now I got to Level 13. I still think I'm a "Lazy Scout" for now, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X