LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Howdy. I've posted a short first chapter to the followup story for Mock a Mile in My Shoes. It was previously being called Con the Other Foot. Now it is called Wallow in My Footsteps. I'm going pretty slow at writing it, but it's nice to be back at it anyway.

Comment

So I didn't think to link this here before, but a few years back I did a complete audio reading of Robbie Forgotten and uploaded it to Youtube. I find it enjoyable to read the stories out loud and it is kind of fun listening to them. I don't know if it's anyone else's cup of tea. I have updated the top post with the link, and you can also get to it here: Audio Reading!

I have 13 chapters of Someone in Trouble recorded as well that I am working on uploading to youtube, but don't currently have any way to record more audio, so may not be able to complete that reading. The first chapter has been uploaded here: SIT Chapter 1!

Comment

By borrowing a headset I was able to record the entirety of Someone in Trouble, and I am in the process of uploading those chapters to youtube. This also meant I could start working on another audio project-- recording Wake Up. I am really excited about this because I am adding sound effects to the reading for Wake Up, so it is a bit more atmospheric. I finished editing the first chapter today. Take a peak here!

Comment

Working...
        X