Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Needs more seasons, don't ya agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Needs more seasons, don't ya agree?

LazyTown is a good show and i believe it deserves more than just four seasons (two with Julianna and two with Chloe makes four all togehter).

I emailed LazyTown directly (not hoping that they would respond or anything like that), but i just told them they need to make more episodes.

This is my email i sent to LazyTown directly

Dear LazyTown Team

I'm wondering if they're are going to be new seasons of LazyTown.

It's a really good show i think it should continue.

I also think it would be nice to meet other members of Stephanie's family like her mother (maybe Julianna would consider playing Stephanie's mother) in one episode.

I hope they are more new lazytown seasons coming.

I do enjoy watching the revived season with Chloe as Stephanie, but i think it would also be cool meet Stephanie's mother (maybe played by Julianna)

Sincerely,
    LazyTown Fan
    Bryan

What do you think of my idea for Julianna to play Stephanie's mother i mean she's already now 25 and would be older if and when they make new episodes weather with Chloe or a new girl.

Please don't hate on Chloe Lang she is doing a good job as Stephanie, i understand how you guys feel but you need to remember Julianna is now an adult she is now 25 years old and remember Stephanie is still 8 according to LazyTown.
Working...
X