This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email problem fixed

Lately this board had problems sending out email. That problem is fixed!

1. If users want to register through the fast register option they receive an email with their auto-generated password, so they can log in directly with that password. Both users who register through fast registration or standard registration now get an email welcome message.

2. Members receive a password reset email when they asked for it.

3. Members get an email notification when a Private Message is received.

4. Members who are inactive for 30 days or more receive an email message and are asked to join or participate again. This include members who were active on this board years ago! (if the email still works of course)

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Email problem fixed

Thank you for all your hard work miss pooky..

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
      Thank you for all your hard work miss pooky..
      It was not that hard work, but thanks
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Email problem fixed

How long had this problem been going on, and what did you have to do to fix it?

Comment

It had its problems from time to time. All email sent from the server was blocked somewhere underway and it was impossible to find out what the cause was. The alternative way is through SMTP and I hope that's stable enough.

Comment

For the first time ever I got 2 notices of forums subscribed to. Never had one before.
            Then I should have gotton more than 2 though.
            We will see...

Comment

Working...
            X